Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-06-23, 03:07 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Do it!"
lol. Bleh ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-23, 08:05 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "don't play for ranks, don't play for a..."
That is what I believe playing is all about, playing, having fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-06-24, 08:26 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "That is what I believe playing is all..."
Some people are too immature to enjoy PLAYING A FUCKING GAME. I guess they think their Halo rank actually matters in the real world. I suck and I know it, but I enjoy the game and the friends I play it with. See you guys online....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-06-24, 08:39 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Some people are too immature to enjoy..."
Still stunned from the "gutter reads ..." thread!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-25, 03:47 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Still stunned from the "gutter reads..."
Gutter will put anyone else that leaves in a suplex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-25, 03:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Gutter will put anyone else that leaves..."
Halo=Fun, the only math equation i know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-26, 09:57 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Halo=Fun, the only math equation i know"
that was so cheesy lol but way to not be on in like a week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-26, 03:59 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "that was so cheesy lol but way to not..."
Yea i went up to visit a clan member and tried to get him on, but the internet in Mass wasnt working so we had to play custom games- one on one for th entire weekend. The good thing is that he will be with internet in the next couple of days, so he will be posting here and playing alot more. For all of u who know him, JRwakebord is my hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-26, 06:43 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea i went up to visit a clan member..."
B.S I am your hero!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-26, 06:50 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "B.S I am your hero!"
No fucking way!!!! I am all of you guys hero, so admit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-06-27, 05:37 AM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "No fucking way!!!! I am all of you guys..."
hey hey i would def not be lieing, well ok maybe, but Hurt is my hero haha. Sorry, but i am my own hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-27, 05:41 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hey hey i would def not be lieing, well..."
Everyone loves Titus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-27, 07:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Everyone loves Titus."
Nobody Loves Gutter, All bark no bite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-06-27, 09:19 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Nobody Loves Gutter, All bark no bite."
Everybody loves Ramon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-27, 03:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Everybody loves Ramon."
and now we stop with the love and turn to the hate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-28, 12:07 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "and now we stop with the love and turn..."
Date?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-28, 12:55 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Date?"
28th June, methinks. July in a few days.

Dates in July are always nice, especially the twelth. And this year there's some othber dates that are good - corresponding with the WC, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-28, 03:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "28th June, methinks. July in a few..."
So we are going on a date the 12th of july?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-28, 03:20 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "So we are going on a date the 12th of..."
Nah, that's my special little day.

How's the 10th?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-28, 03:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nah, that's my special little day. :) ..."
Hmmm what time ... I might have plans already/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer