Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Unhappy Dont know what to do about a sick girlfriend...
Posted 2005-12-08, 03:39 PM
I use the word sick for a lack of a better way to rationalize whats wrong with her.

So, we've been together for a year and a half or so. I was a junior and she was a sophomore when we first got together. She had one of those ridiculous depression/hate the world phases that I got her to see just how lame it was.

Anyways, the summer after my senior year she had a phase where she wanted to "take a break" because she had a fling for some douche bag, and i was like, ok whatever. So for a month or so she's doin her own thing until she realizes this guy is a douche then comes crawling back to me. (keep in mind though that her original reason for taking a break was because i was starting college and we thought it would help or something)

This is the kind of high school girl that gets mad when i talk to people she doesnt like. All of my female friends are off-limits to talk to. (i do anyways though and then deal with her being a flaming cunt) We fight like we're married and she's not even out of high school yet....and she wants to get married, but i said fuck that i'm only 18.

I know that she loves me...i almost thing she has some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder about me, which is why she's sick and why i dont know if or how to leave her. I'm in college anyways, all we ever do is fight, but whenever im at a point where i'm ready to break it off she can sense it or something and turns into this whole other, caring, nice, relaxed person....
shortly after, my nuts quickly retract and i cant break it off....

Also, whenever i come home, the sex is usually damn good, unless we're fighting. but most of the time it's good

it's not that i hate her....i just cant stand her

advice? comments? words of wisdom from the greats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:50 PM in reply to kad13780's post "Dont know what to do about a sick..."
Sounds like every other woman on the planet. You need to fucking take charge. Whenever she starts babbling about some bullshit try stuffing her mouth with your cock. Good luck finding any better advice than that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:53 PM in reply to kad13780's post "Dont know what to do about a sick..."
End it man. It's over. You know it is. Anytime you're having thoughts about ending a relationship, it's over already anyhow.

I know it's hard to break off a long-term relationship when there's still some hope or good aspects of it. I've been there, but being a pussy isn't going to help either of you.

You gotta just, in the words of our very own Titus, grab your sack and do it.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:55 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "End it man. It's over. You know it..."
Medieval Bob said:
Anytime you're having thoughts about ending a relationship, it's over already anyhow.
I disagree with this. It depends on the severity of the thoughts. People have a tendency to become temporarily insecure or question their life situation and want to break things off for no damn good reason.

Agree with the rest, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:56 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Sounds like every other woman on the..."
i hear ya, i dont hesitate to tell her where she stands when she's a bitch, and she'll do the guilt trip thing, then i start to laugh, then it goes downhill from there. i guess the real thing is i dont actually know if i cant stand her to the point of "do i still wanna be with her or fuck this?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkad13780 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-08, 03:58 PM in reply to kad13780's post starting "i hear ya, i dont hesitate to tell her..."
I would think of it this way.

Are you getting enough good experience out of it to merit the annoyance?

Or maybe I should phrase it... is she worth the trouble?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I would think of it this way. Are..."
hmmm, i think it's too close either way. another thing is, i dont plan on being married young....at all....and at all costs i dont really wanna feel married cuz if im gonna deal with women's bullshit i kinda at least wanna be out on my own, semi-established, so at least i can feel like an adult to deal with the adult kind of relationships......so i guess i just dont know if i wanna keep dragging out something that i dont want now, or break it off with no good reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:09 PM in reply to kad13780's post starting "hmmm, i think it's too close either..."
Do you want her or do you just want to fuck? Serious question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-08, 04:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you want her or do you just want to..."
If the chick is fucking other dudes, and you take her back after that.

You = Sucker. The worst part about this is everyone around you already knows this. Clearly she is your typical confused teenage whore. Find yourself a woman with some class, one that wont give it up to any clown walking down the street because he smiled at her.

Now if sex is all you care about you have hit the jackpot, congratulations. If you want some girl who is going to worship you, there is one of two options. A. You find some fat ugly broad who can't get any other man. B. You import her from another country.

Welcome to the real world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2005-12-08, 08:42 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "If the chick is fucking other dudes,..."
Kad you're in a great position man! You're in colege away from her...you can do your thing...she'll neve rknow...and when you go home you get good sex, how can you top that? God ut there and pimp dem college bitches and dont worry about the clinge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-08, 09:17 PM in reply to kad13780's post "Dont know what to do about a sick..."
kad13780 said:
I use the word sick for a lack of a better way to rationalize whats wrong with her.

So, we've been together for a year and a half or so. I was a junior and she was a sophomore when we first got together. She had one of those ridiculous depression/hate the world phases that I got her to see just how lame it was.

Anyways, the summer after my senior year she had a phase where she wanted to "take a break" because she had a fling for some douche bag, and i was like, ok whatever. So for a month or so she's doin her own thing until she realizes this guy is a douche then comes crawling back to me. (keep in mind though that her original reason for taking a break was because i was starting college and we thought it would help or something)

This is the kind of high school girl that gets mad when i talk to people she doesnt like. All of my female friends are off-limits to talk to. (i do anyways though and then deal with her being a flaming cunt) We fight like we're married and she's not even out of high school yet....and she wants to get married, but i said fuck that i'm only 18.

I know that she loves me...i almost thing she has some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder about me, which is why she's sick and why i dont know if or how to leave her. I'm in college anyways, all we ever do is fight, but whenever im at a point where i'm ready to break it off she can sense it or something and turns into this whole other, caring, nice, relaxed person....
shortly after, my nuts quickly retract and i cant break it off....

Also, whenever i come home, the sex is usually damn good, unless we're fighting. but most of the time it's good

it's not that i hate her....i just cant stand her

advice? comments? words of wisdom from the greats?
It's a weird space for sure. I'm kind of in a situation like that with my girlfriend. She has her moments where she makes me happier than I've ever been and there are moments when I want to never talk to her again. I broke it off with her for about a week before we just got back together, and I learned a lot of out that week.

First, I'd say be honest with yourself. Try and break it down into whether you're better off with or without her. If it's with, sit down with her and tell her the things that happen that make you feel like you can't stand her. Don't say it in an accusing or argumentative way, but just tell her how her actions make you feel sometimes and give some ideas on what can be done to make things better. It sounds corny, but it really does help, and if things don't improve, or she doesn't want to cooperate, then you know she's not the one for you so you can move on.

And if you feel like you're better off without her, then just be honest with her. It'll hurt her a lot, yeah, but it's better to tell her what the situation is rather than string her along into believing something's there when it's not. The sooner the break the sooner you both would get over it.

Either way, it's time to sit down and talk to her because apparently things aren't going to get smoothed over on their own.

That's my advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Halorin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHalorin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Halorin

Posted 2005-12-08, 09:19 PM in reply to Halorin's post starting "It's a weird space for sure. I'm kind..."
that's a pretty good one, definitely something to think about, thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kad13780

Posted 2005-12-09, 12:15 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "End it man. It's over. You know it..."
Medieval Bob said:
End it man. It's over. You know it is. Anytime you're having thoughts about ending a relationship, it's over already anyhow.

I know it's hard to break off a long-term relationship when there's still some hope or good aspects of it. I've been there, but being a pussy isn't going to help either of you.

You gotta just, in the words of our very own Titus, grab your sack and do it.
Sounds like your situation.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-12-09, 05:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like your situation."
Really. There's no way he could be drawing from past experiences to relate to similar situations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-09, 07:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Really. There's no way he could be..."
most of the guys have proven a point, but dont fell obligated to stay with this chick if shes making u unhappy. What matters here is what you want, not here and def not anyone else. You have to step up and take charge. if she acts like a bitch, then dont answer your cell phone. you call when you want to. Also, makes sure she understands that you arent happy so u two can work shit out. And still if its not working, then dump the bitch. Plain and simple
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-09, 08:56 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "most of the guys have proven a point,..."
Every relationship has rough patches, it's how you act and react during those times that will determine whether or not the relationship will last. If she's worth it, you'll stick it out and get through it. If she isn't, you'll both find a reason for driving each other crazy, and it will end on it's own..

Problem with bitches is that they have that control over a guy. The control of sex. You can hate them one minute, then if they put on a sexy look, we can be seduced so easily, and basically forget what happened in the past, at least in the moment.. If you seriously love her, and it's not lust, you need to look past the sex. I think it would be good to take a break and do your own thing, both of you. If you find that not being together is fun and you don't miss it, there's your answer. If you are meant for each other, you will both be miserable and only worry about what the other is doing, then the next thing you know it, you are back together.

You learn a lot about a relationship when breaks are taken. They make you think about things and help you put things in perspective. Take a break, but not a break-up, if that makes sense..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-09, 11:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Really. There's no way he could be..."
GravitonSurge said:
Really. There's no way he could be drawing from past experiences to relate to similar situations.

LOL I remember this. "We broke up beause we're going to dif colleges" "We got back together because we love each other" "We decided we're better off by ourselves" GG.

But yeah I don't really have any good advice because I havent had a long term relationship.....if you want to pick chicks then Im your man but if you wanan get all touchy feely then Bob is the man(or woman in this case).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-10, 01:48 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "LOL I remember this. "We broke up..."
Yeah bob got owned, just don't do what he did.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V