Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Suggestion: Add two console forums.
Posted 2005-05-15, 02:41 AM
Title says it all, go ahead and add the XBOX 360 Forum and the Playstation 3 Forum, (both not out yet, but just keep in mind). And possibly integrate them into one package, (Ps1,2,3 All in Playstation Forum for more activity, etc.) Hold a raffle for moderators for it, whatever gets the forums more active.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-15, 05:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Suggestion: Add two console forums."
The idea about integrating them into one 'package' sounds like a good idea...

These new forums will be added in time anyway, no matter what we all say...when the games start coming out, WW will have no chice but to add them...assuming that it is WW who adds new forums, and not Chruser...or is it both?? I don't know...I'm too n00b-ish still...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-15, 08:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "Suggestion: Add two console forums."
Ya so we can all start posting about the bad ass games that arnt out yet. Stfu, stop jumping the gun. Im sure they will add them when they feel it's necessary. They dont need you dumbass to tell them we are going to need a new forum or whatever for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-15, 03:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya so we can all start posting about..."
My post is generally to suggest an integration of the forums.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My post is generally to suggest an..."
D3V said:
My post is generally to suggest an integration of the forums.
*Cough*
D3V said:
go ahead and add the XBOX 360 Forum and the Playstation 3 Forum
*Cough*

Sorry, bad cough I got here...you were saying??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-16, 06:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suggestion: Add two console forums."
Well if that's the case, you also need to add a forum for the next Nintendo console codenamed Revolution. So lets see, a PS forum:PS1, PS2 and PS3: Xbox forum:Xbox, Xbox 360: and Nintendo forum: Gamecube, "Revolution:

That seems more than required for the little activity the Gamecube, Xbox and PS2 forums get. Those forums are almost always dead, just make a Nintendo forum, a Xbox forum and a PS3 forum and than make a Past Gen. Console Forum followed by a Old console forum.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-05-16, 08:30 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Well if that's the case, you also need..."
"Sony", "Nintendo", "Sega", "Microsoft Games" forums. Maybe leave out Sega because I think I'm the only one who still loves them.

Anyway, there should be company main forums and subforums for consoles and games for each.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-05-16, 08:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "*Cough**Cough* Sorry, bad cough I..."
Lenny said:
*Cough**Cough*

Sorry, bad cough I got here...you were saying??
Sub-forums, The Xbox360 and PS3 Forums will be included, just basically put the companies consoles/handhelds into a larger category. Should increase productivity because all of them are dead as of now.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suggestion: Add two console forums."
D3V said:
Hold a raffle for moderators for it, whatever gets the forums more active.
You're never going to be a mod. Ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-16, 09:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're never going to be a mod. Ever."
Bet me. PS3 details just got confirmed, pics too.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-05-16, 10:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bet me. PS3 details just got confirmed,..."
You're still not going to be a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-17, 03:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bet me. PS3 details just got confirmed,..."
my mom has a better chance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-17, 06:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bet me. PS3 details just got confirmed,..."
I kinda like the idea of having a forums by company because there is not alot of activitiy in anyone of the forums so if you add together the sony ps1,2,3 and PSP the activity might increase.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-17, 06:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bet me. PS3 details just got confirmed,..."
D3V said:
Bet me.
Haha. No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-17, 10:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha. No."
Breaking down the console forums by company would be a pretty good idea, as it would centralize the discussion and probably clear some clutter off the main page.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-18, 11:15 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Breaking down the console forums by..."
Looks like a spring clean is in order then...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-18, 11:41 AM in reply to D3V's post "Suggestion: Add two console forums."
You're trying to hard rofl.

And !K_A!'s right. I think wetwired would rather delete the zealron database then mod you of anything. I'm inclined to agree.

There is no need for these forums. There ISN'T going to be a swamp of activity just because those systems come out.

All the console forums should be merged into ONE forum called Console Gaming. There is no activity in them anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You're trying to hard rofl. And..."
Grav and Sov, neither of you have done anything constructive for this site in moths, Grav never.

There is already activity in the Gen Gaming section for both games, once you merge them all together, and take them out of the bottom and place them up top (where they should be) there will be more activity).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-05-19, 01:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grav and Sov, neither of you have done..."
I think causing you to leave is the most constructive thing I could possibly do for this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-19, 01:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grav and Sov, neither of you have done..."
And you've never done something constructive, PERIOD.

You pop up, make a few posts to try to get a Mod Spot, then when you notice you stand no chance, you find a reason to bitch about me, then you leave again. Repeat Cycle.

If people want to post in a forum, it wouldn't matter if it was at the top or very bottom. I really dont see what would be so bad in having ONE Console gaming forum.

If orginization is a problem, I have an idea for that. We could make a General Console Gaming forum. In that forum you can post anything about consoles. Games, hardwar specs, etc. Then there can be mini SUB FORUMS within the General COnsol Gaming forum and give them Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft titles that discuss games ONLY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign