Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Black man goes pyscho, punches White man in the face 7 times for no reason at all
Posted 2005-02-21, 01:52 PM
http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.asp...&sid=30596&bw=

[Politically correct]OVERVIEW OF THE MOVIE: This poor innocent African American man's (whose ancestors were most likely slaves, mind you) first was injured by this racist nazi white supremacist cracker's face. Acts of hate like this should not be tolerated in America (considering African Americans were slaves). GOD I HATE RACIST CRACKERS! When the evil racist white boy said something like, "It's going to take a little bit longer, dear, this woman just cut in front of me," IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A VERBAL HATE CRIME! Then, she was reminded of her ancestors being slaves, so she made a fuss about it, and out of nowhere, the white racist Pizza clerk must have told her to calm down, AND SHE WAS INSTANTLY REMINDED HOW 'WHITEY BE KEEPIN' HURR DOWN', SO SHE DECIDED TO SPIT IN HIS MOUTH. I love this woman. Obviously these white opressors were just bringing her down. After this, she called in her boyfriend, and he continued hitting the racist cracker in the face. This was sweet justice, considering his ancestors might have been slaves.

The white men and women had to stand idol, unable to help, because if they did, they would be accused of being racists if they ganged up on the innocent African American (All he wanted was some fried chicken and some ass), since he was a slave. Poor fellow, I hear he has to have surgery on his hand. I hope that evil racist European Ameri--I MEAN WHITE BOY GOES TO JAIL FOR 200 YEARS. DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN WAS A SLAVE?[/Politically correct]
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-22 at 02:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-21, 01:59 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Black man goes pyscho, punches White..."
That's nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-21, 03:38 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Black man goes pyscho, punches White..."
Funny how no one helped him but then again that black guy was twice the size and strength of any guy in that place. Animals like that need to be locked up forever. You think the black guy was sorry for what he did? No, even if he said he was at trial to try to get a lighter sentence, he wasent, because somehow his brain is wired to make him think that he can do that and he can do what he wants. Human evolution is a good thing, just some people are not as evolved as others as far as mindset goes.

btw not a racist comment, because I have seen some redneck hicks, nazis, chen rebels in russia that are worst then that.

Last edited by Penguin; 2005-02-21 at 03:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-02-21, 04:14 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Black man goes pyscho, punches White..."
Be quiet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-21, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Be quiet."
Christ you're so fucking irritating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:17 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Christ you're so fucking irritating."
Yes...yes? Hello? Can you hear me, now? Good...I'll be right with you in a second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:27 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes...yes? Hello? Can you hear me, now?..."
brb beating the shit out of some white guy for no reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "brb beating the shit out of some white..."
You must have chemicals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-21, 05:57 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Black man goes pyscho, punches White..."
Thats FUCKED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-02-21, 06:21 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Black man goes pyscho, punches White..."
zonalon said:
http://www.wkyc.com/video/player.asp...&sid=30596&bw=

There has to be some sort chemical in their brain that wants them to kill all whiteys.
WHITE MAN GOES PSYCHO AND HOLDS BLACK MEN ENSLAVED FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS, THEN CREATES THE KKK.

There has to be some sort chemical in their brain that wants them to enslave and kill all niggas.

Makes just as much sense as what you said, fuckwit.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-02-21 at 06:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-21, 06:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "WHITE MAN GOES PSYCHO AND HOLDS BLACK..."
Fuck you black anti-christ. You have chemicals!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-21, 06:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fuck you black anti-christ. You have..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Fuck you black anti-christ. You have chemicals!
Thou shalt feel my wrath!!! I shalt smite thee . . .

whitey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-21, 07:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Thou shalt feel my wrath!!! I shalt..."
Will the chemicals that you have interfere with your wrath-bringing abilities?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "WHITE MAN GOES PSYCHO AND HOLDS BLACK..."
mjordan2nd said:
WHITE MAN GOES PSYCHO AND HOLDS BLACK MEN ENSLAVED FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS, THEN CREATES THE KKK.

There has to be some sort chemical in their brain that wants them to enslave and kill all niggas.

Makes just as much sense as what you said, fuckwit.
Um, the Jews brought those slaves over here, and the African kings sold them to the Jews. Only 1.4% of white people owned slaves. The KKK is just a religious group, so the Jews want that shut down. Slaves got to eat with their masters in America. I wouldn't mind being a slave at all.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Um, the Jews brought those slaves over..."
zonalon said:
I wouldn't mind being a slave at all.
Then come clean my house and make my food....bitch. If you refuse or do either of these sub-par I will beat your ass with a whip, because you are inferior to me. Got it, bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Um, the Jews brought those slaves over..."
Will the chemicals interfere with the faggotry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Then come clean my house and make my..."
Slim said:
Then come clean my house and make my food....bitch. If you refuse or do either of these sub-par I will beat your ass with a whip, because you are inferior to me. Got it, bitch?
um that is not how you are to treat a slave

haven't you ever read the Bible?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:41 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "um that is not how you are to treat a..."
That's how Black slaves were treated, I just thought you'd want a first hand experience. Oh, and don't forget I can steal your children at anytime and do as I wish with them.

Oh, and no I didn't read the Bible. In my personal opinion the Bible is complete and utter shit but that's neither here nor there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:45 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That's how Black slaves were treated, I..."
Slim said:
That's how Black slaves were treated, I just thought you'd want a first hand experience. Oh, and don't forget I can steal your children at anytime and do as I wish with them.

Oh, and no I didn't read the Bible. In my personal opinion the Bible is complete and utter shit but that's neither here nor there.
ROFL OK SURE DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR FROM SOME JEW MOVIE ROOTS AND THE JEWIFIED EDUCATION SYSTEM? THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE SO THEY CAN SLOWLY BUT SURELY SEND US INTO EXTINCTION

http://www.natvan.com/american-dissi...adv040293.html

THERE YOU WILL HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT SLAVERY

NOTE: I REALIZE IT IS WHITE ON WHITE SLAVERY! I NEVER SAID WE WERE PERFECT, AND I NEVER SAID WE WERE SUPERIOR, BUT I'M TIRED OF ALL YOU LIBERALS THINKING "WE BEAT THEM INFERIOR BEINGS" WHEN LITTLE BRITISH KIDS WERE TREATED WORSE!

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-21 at 08:59 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-21, 08:57 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "ROFL OK SURE DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING..."
Do I have to paint it in bright red for you? Here:

QUIT READING FUCKING KLAN PRPOGANDA AND READ AN ACTUAL HISTORY BOOK, READ DIARIES FROM BACK THEN, READ SOMETHING NOT WRITTEN BY THE KLAN, FUCKWIT. Or are inbreds not capable of that?

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-02-21 at 09:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes