Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Angry Stop The Madness!!!!!
Posted 2002-11-07, 04:55 PM
JEEZUS! I am so tired of assholes following my jazazon around and stealing my cow drops!!!! I have lost a Tal Plate a Harlequin Shako and a f%$#@g Stormsheild in one week!!! I try running to the opposite end and some newb ass sorc pops over w teleport in a half second leeching my drops lol.

Man, I hope you can hostile in Cowland in new patch (not that anyone will be cowing much I guess)

Just Venting!!!

Doofus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-07, 05:03 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
fuck that kid but nothing ever drops for me in cows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-07, 06:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
The best thing that has dropped for me in cows is gull.... and that was in normal, that sux when people follow you, especially when ur a necro or javazon trying to herd the cows so u can kill em, then a n00b comes over and ur herd has like 5 cows and the other 70 cows are over by the n00b, at least it is funny when the person dies lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-11-07, 06:37 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
yes lol i laugh and say YOU SUCK and i run around their corpse so they cant get it back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-07, 07:44 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
dang...u get good drops off of cows. Personally id just tell ppl to stop following u and if they dont just leave their party. That works pretty good for me and then ppl dont leech my drops...although the best things ive found from cows are + skill charms, bul kathos wedding-band (only 3%), and titans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-11-07, 07:46 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
well, the best thing i have EVER found was Buriza, taht was in meph, and my friend stole it, that nutless bastard lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-07, 09:38 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Doofus_AW
JEEZUS! I am so tired of assholes following my jazazon around and stealing my cow drops!!!! I have lost a Tal Plate a Harlequin Shako and a f%$#@g Stormsheild in one week!!! I try running to the opposite end and some newb ass sorc pops over w teleport in a half second leeching my drops lol.

Man, I hope you can hostile in Cowland in new patch (not that anyone will be cowing much I guess)

Just Venting!!!

Doofus

PICKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-07, 11:15 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
Yea pickit i use pickit when i play my cow killing chars....its the way to go...even if somone follows u they wont get no drops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-08, 08:51 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
Put the pickit in last night, got Mav helm and Ohm rune

My Javazon gets good cow drops based on sheer volume I think. I run her with about 300- 500 mf and she can clear a packed cow level in under a minute flat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-09, 05:24 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
Your lucky to get such good drops. Only thing i got from cows was radaments shield(which is for trade) If they follow you, stop killing them and lead them to the sorc and hope she dies and stops following
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
myusername is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmyusername is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

myusername

Posted 2002-11-09, 05:32 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
I've gotten lots of good cow drops too in the last week.
So far I have gotten a Shako, Stormshield, and a Tal armor.
:P
J/K

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-09, 10:39 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
You ppl are so lucky. Teach me how to make javazon like that..lol. My dueling...she's lvl 92...she has 2 have at least a 100-150 mf and she hasn't found anything good off of cows. My magicfind sorc though has found some allright stuff. She found doombringer once...that was the best I got though. People say that the king drops some really good elite stuff. Once some jackass kills the king and my sorc cant make nemore ill start killing king. People say they've found valors and stuff off of him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-11-10, 11:28 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
The best thing I have found in cows was in norm from the cow king and I found 36% chance guards :O(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-11-11, 09:08 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
[/color=red]if your MFing with your javazon, just do private cows if you can do it by yourself, and if lvling, put some combat equipment on and go lvl publicly. its just that simple.[/color]
www.hell.com
click around and apply to the list. freaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-11, 03:22 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
Like I said earlier, its really all about VOLUME!
My friends bitch that I am lucky lol but I work hard for my drops. My freinds will make a hell game kill meph, and make another game..... I make a hell game, kill Rakanishu, Bishibosh, Griswold, Countess, Andy, Meph, Eldritch, Shenk, Thresh Socket, and Pindy. And of course any champs or other uniques I run across. I once got a Stormsheild from one of the non-minion skeletons at pindle lol.

The more ya kill the better yer odds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-12, 07:35 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
yeah that sucks i lost a shako to some kid in cows and he stole all my exp. bastard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilentWrath

Posted 2002-11-12, 01:09 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
my best drops where bul cathos 5% ballista 198% shako and ss
besides that nothing good drops for me in cows
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-11-16, 01:38 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
i have had the same prblems w/ my java too. pickit??? but doesnt it pick up everything?? and where can i get it???

my stash is full of mf charms an auto pick up program might not be the best idea?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
twotasty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentwotasty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

twotasty

Posted 2002-11-16, 01:41 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Stop The Madness!!!!!"
its quite handy for cow games.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome