Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post cd burning
Posted 2002-11-18, 01:21 PM
i need some help i play d2 lod way to much.. and for some great reason my cd is starting to crack and it isnt reading my cd.. now i know this sounds fake but really it did happen and it pissed me off cause i dont want to buy another one.. so if anyone out there knows how to burn a d2 lod cd tell me.. i tryed nero and clonecd and nothing is workin for me.. so please help me out thanx guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
smokeypuffpuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensmokeypuffpuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-18, 01:32 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
I use xp and i can simply drag and write the files.

But you dont even need to find the thread about "Running Multiple D2" it has the no cd loader link in it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-18, 01:43 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
i tryed doing that but it burns on my nero and i get to 98% and it just fails and with clonecd it does it all but it never works.. you can run it and it works but as soon as you put the patch for d2 on 1.09d or whatever it doesnt work. what program where you using?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
smokeypuffpuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensmokeypuffpuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:40 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Maybe cuz the one your trying to copy is screwed... i just used HP CD-Writer to copy it, works fine with d2loader.exe. If you wanna pay S&H I'll send you a copy that works... lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-18, 04:31 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
I lost to D2 cds to cracking. One shattered like a freekin bomb in the drive and scared the shit out of me lol, the bastards charge 10 bucks to replace em. I have had no trouble with LOD cd yet. (crosses fingers)

edited: multiple spelling errors due to Happy Hour
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-18, 06:21 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Use the program Nero Burning ROM. If it fails, your burner can't read the disc properly.

(if this is a double post, it's due to a browser problem)

Or use a GameDR (bring it into an EB and they'll usually do it for free )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-18, 06:31 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
sory dude, send it into the factory and ask blizz for a new 1, provide a recipt or something i duno man e-mail em
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-18, 07:31 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Yeah, Blizzard will replace the damaged CD for a small fee (like $5, I think)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-18, 08:22 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
well thanx for all of your help i will try it out on my friends new cd maybe mine was just all messed up i will put up some more if this doesnt work bare with me lol thanx alot again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-18, 09:04 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Also, I suggest using Clone CD for a 1 : 1 copy of the disc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-11-19, 02:26 AM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
ok i did that i just did a cd copy with clonecd and worked but same thing happen when i put v1.09d patch on it cant read the disc.. any other thoughts on that?? should i put everything that is one the disk and put it on the harddrive then copy it from there i dont think that would make much of a diff but just wondering.. well any help is good thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-19, 02:32 AM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
I think I might of ran into that problem once. Just keep clicking retry for a little bit, see if that works
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-19, 06:31 AM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Quote:
Originally posted by smokeypuffpuff
ok i did that i just did a cd copy with clonecd and worked but same thing happen when i put v1.09d patch on it cant read the disc.. any other thoughts on that?? should i put everything that is one the disk and put it on the harddrive then copy it from there i dont think that would make much of a diff but just wondering.. well any help is good thanx
Sounds like your burner can't read safedisc. Try and bring it into a gaming store. Many of them can resurface it for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-19, 01:31 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
I love my burner, reads subchannel data so I configured it to cut through cd protection like it aint even there.
But anyway just get the no-cd / bnet loader from www.gamecopyworld.com <--- 100% safe site no viruses or anything just an ad here and there.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-19, 07:12 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Doctah, that site's a gray area but go ahead and leave it. I think the disclaimer speaks for itself.

I go there often as I refuse to surrender my drive to company paranoia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-20, 03:01 AM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
alright i tryed the safedisk crack and i tryed many other things with clonecd and with nero still nothing i have no luck.. is there any other ideas for me out there i cant live without my diablo lol.. not really but it gives me something to do.. well thanx for all the replys and if anyone can think of anything for me to do thanx..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-20, 05:59 AM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
That's really strange that the crack didn't work. Have you tried an actual no CD crack from that site?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:01 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Oh yeah, forgot to mention if you do the no-cd crack from that site you will need a couple files off the cd (each about 80 megs or so if memory serves) but I can send them to you when I get home I have a fast connection there. Theres 2 files by the way.
They arent exes or anything like that that can contain a virus and I can send it to hellmonkey (if hes willing) and he can check it for viruses / password stealers or whatever.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:21 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
yup i tryed the no cd crack from that site many times.. and it doesnt work i think im doing it right.. first install d2 then install exp.. dont get the update v1.09d.. then put game crack in and the loader.. and keep the cd in.. but when i click on the loader it doesnt work and that is how far i got on the cd crack.. any ideas??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

smokeypuffpuff

Posted 2002-11-20, 06:37 PM in reply to smokeypuffpuff's post "cd burning"
Um,. some of those cracks require 1.09d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm