Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Body Popping
Posted 2002-11-17, 12:41 PM
omg its so gay. I die once go to pick up my shit, and the guy kills me when i get it and all my shit drops on the ground.. except storm

lost perfect shaft, perf arreats, ccboq, waterwalk, 11 ll ring, perf maras, t-gods

fukin retarded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-11-17, 01:13 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
same shit happened to me only back in the day, and like everything that poped was everything i owned... so i had to like restart over...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 07:03 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
I feel for u guys.....my case is the same for Cronic -_- ; ....dont worry run a bot and u'll be rich ^-^ ......i cant tho my net only lasts 2 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-17, 07:08 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
Whenever your in a pvp game right before you get your body hit invo and make sure your clean no arrows or anything.

HINTS: Once you restart in town click to move only once and hold it untill your close enough to click directly on your body.

Also if you get your body and hear the "I am over burdoned" or see your body still layin there IMEDIATLY exit and rejoin so you can clean your corpse.

Hope this is helpfull.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:00 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
omg same thing happened to me, lost eaglehorn, 2 soj's. i am feeling really sink right now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ball_beerings is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenball_beerings is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ball_beerings

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:42 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
I got popped the other day...luckily the guy who did it was either nice or a complete dumbass, because he did not pick up any of my stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-11-18, 07:32 AM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
Well there were a bunch of low lvl panzies in there (below lvl 9) and once it happened he jacked my shit and exited the game. God that pisses me off. Now my barb is fuked for now on Europe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeXyLoBsTeR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SeXyLoBsTeR

Posted 2002-11-18, 08:34 AM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
omg!
my perf gaze , eaglehorn,good rings and ed/max/ias amor is drop in a duell game in the last week *hmpf*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hoLzBreTT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhoLzBreTT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hoLzBreTT

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:25 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
ive never poped, execpt for the time i did it on purpose, to make my friends thing that i have a hack, and am hacking items... my dumbass friends... but i have poped somone, 2 amn ist ali baba came out, arreats, shako, 1 sojs and a raven frost, a ss, butt he other guy stole it, and then hell mouth and 48 travs... i wore the items, and then i got popped right after i stole em... but atleast i traded my frickin 48 travs for 7 soj!(i got ripped off, i didnt know what they were worth)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-18, 05:43 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
that wasn't very nice slaynish...lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-11-18, 05:45 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
i dont give a fu*k lol he did it, and back then when he did pop, i didnt know he poped! i just was like wtf do u want ur items back, and then he said like fuck off and he left, i was gonna give them back... but he left, i was like oh shoot, i better get them b4 that other dude comes up... and my friend poped a dude with a vamp gaze, i wanna kill that guy... i need that gaze it was prolly perfect... you see... before i can to zelaron, i was a TOTAL noob, now im a semi noob... :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-18, 05:59 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
lol slaynish and tha scamz
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-18, 06:04 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
HEY THAT DUDE VENGENCE, I DIDNT SCAM HIM, MY FRIEND DID! i just happen to be in the same game!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-20, 06:25 AM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
yea 'happend' to be =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-20, 12:58 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
Make sure you got enough base stat points to use all your gear then. That way when you pick up your body all your stuff'll go directly on you and the stuff you "cant use yet" wont go to your inventory which may be full from the potions xferred from your belt to your inv.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:24 PM in reply to SeXyLoBsTeR's post "Body Popping"
why do you even carry pots dueling....thats dumb, and pot using is cheating =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo