Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question eth cta
Posted 2004-12-09, 07:45 AM
I saw sum1 paying 40x320s for a eth 6/6 cs cta, why the hell would they do that, are they jus rich enough to buy shit like that that they think looks cool?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-09, 08:13 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "eth cta"
It's called being eccentric(sp?) and yes, that's exactly what it is. Buying something to look cool. Just like this thread on dtrades: http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showtopic=8620

Why pay 200+32020 for 5%edmg when you can pay 30 for the same exile with 5% less edmg.

Rich bastards...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-12-09, 08:45 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "It's called being eccentric(sp?) and..."
What's sad is if I wanted to, i could outbid all of them .

Its style points. Same reason my necro uses .08 visc. Homun owns it to all hell, and costs much less, but 08 visc is so much more cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-09, 08:56 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What's sad is if I wanted to, i could..."
You could outbid them all, but why... you dont even have a melee pally.
I could outbid them as well, but i'd be left with nothing except a useless exile.

.08 visc beats the shit out of homun on the build you have, imo. +400 life with bo really is nothing to scoff at, not to mention the style points. Homun has block and res...

Anyways, being eccentric is fun and all, but only do it if you can afford.

EDIT:: He's offering 50x32020 for it now
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=299997

lol..

Last edited by GEEkZ; 2004-12-09 at 08:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ