Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Zombies!!!
Posted 2008-10-23, 11:02 PM
Who's been infected?

Shatt and Org are pretty much dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-24, 06:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Zombies!!!"
Haven't been touched...yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-24, 06:57 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Haven't been touched...yet."
I had lots of fun recently. I nearly took over grom'gol by myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-24, 08:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had lots of fun recently. I nearly..."
Are they super smart and super fast zombies?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-25, 04:51 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Are they super smart and super fast..."
This is the most absolutely idiotic thing I have ever seen blizzard do. The zombies can attack the NPC's thus griefing anyone who wants to pvp. I can't queue for anything because these fucks won't stop. I'm annoyed as hell right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "This is the most absolutely idiotic..."
So stop playing the game. If you're not having fun, don't play. That's what games are for.

It's a world event, join in and have some fun. Kill the zombies, or join them. If you're not having fun, it's your own fault.

Also, if you're complaining about people killing battlemasters, they take a whole 1 minutes to respawn (zomg, I know that must really eat into your ALL DAY of play time,) and they're generally leaving them along outside of Orgrimmar, on the horde side anyway. Go to a deserted capital city, or go to the battleground entrances themselves (barrens/ashenvale border for WSG, for example.)

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2008-10-25 at 07:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So stop playing the game. If you're..."
I shouldnt have to waste my time walking from town to town in order to talk to an NPC. They take longer then 1 minute to respawn btw. Do some research beffore you start flining claims around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-25, 07:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I shouldnt have to waste my time..."
They could respawn in 1 min for him. Spawn rate is related to local population. You could kill civilian NPCs since the beginning of the game, anyway, so I don't see what the issue is. Like KA said, if it bothers you, you can go somewhere the people bothering you aren't. There's nothing that says you have to use that specific NPC to join BGs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-10-25, 08:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I shouldnt have to waste my time..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I shouldnt have to waste my time walking from town to town in order to talk to an NPC. They take longer then 1 minute to respawn btw. Do some research beffore you start flining claims around.
So don't. THIS IS A GAME. If you're not enjoying what you're doing, stop. Whining about it just makes you look like a nerd raging WoW addict.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-10-25, 09:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So don't. THIS IS A GAME. If you're..."
Well technically everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, it's annoying on MY computer because I lag bad enough as it is, but all this extra activity takes the cake. However, on Kaz's computer it's pretty fun to watch in Shatt. I got infected once and turned into a zombie, then I tried going into Thunder Bluff and got killed by a guard anyways, so wasn't very fun because it didn't last long. How long is this supposed to go on for anyhow? I usually don't read much on what's going on with WoW, I just log in and find a lot of dead bodies on the ground.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-10-26, 06:46 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Well technically everyone is entitled..."
Goes until the release of WotLK.

I LOVE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the bets event too bad the people ruin it by purging the disease off everyone when we try to assemble. I love hearing people complaim about it because I know that I'm one of the ones finally griefing someone. Normal servers suck, nothing fun PVP wise but now we got something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-26, 07:52 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Goes until the release of WotLK. I..."
Whats so fun about griefing people... all it makes you look like is a dick. Go fuck with alliance (if your horde), and horde (if your ally).

Btw the zombie event is almost over actually. However there is another event started when it ends, consider it... part 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-10-26, 10:02 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Whats so fun about griefing people......"
I agree with you!

I just hate the zombies!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2008-10-26, 10:30 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Whats so fun about griefing people......"
I'm getting a kick out of it. I've been bombing the AH and bank repeatedly .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-26, 11:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm getting a kick out of it. I've..."
Zombie raids. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer