Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-04-06, 08:50 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm taller though, by a few inches...."
Atnas said:
I should post some pictures of my legs, there's no fat on those babies.
Atnas, I would share some of my leg fat if you ever needed it.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:07 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "violin is an intensive workout? Really?..."
Oh god it's OMITTEDLOL

Last edited by Atnas; 2008-04-06 at 09:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:10 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh god it's OMITTEDLOL"
what? What are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:11 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "what? What are you talking about?"
oh god what?

Deku link... Spaced smilies... Fair grammar. ;P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:15 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "oh god what? Deku link... Spaced..."
What? Grammar suddenly makes me someone else? So I make my smiles the good way imo. So I like Deku Link... doesn't... make me... someone else...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:15 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "What? Grammar suddenly makes me someone..."
Yes it does : D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:18 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yes it does : D"
wat? how? Please do tell. I must know what in the world you are currently speaking of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:22 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yes it does : D"
Atnas said:
Yes it does : D
Atnas only tells the truth... : D

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:26 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "wat? how? Please do tell. I must know..."
Here are my reasons for believing you are who you say you aren't:
  • Your avatar is of Deku Link. Having discussed Majora's Mask extensively last Friday, I believe you are my friend.
  • Your first game was Sonic the Hedgehog. Having bought a hedgehog and naming it Sonic, I believe you are my friend.
  • You put a space in your smilies. Having discussed smilies with you and your telling me of how you always put a space in your smilies, I believe you are my friend.
  • You registered yesterday. Having told me you were going to do so, I believe you are my friend.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:26 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Atnas only tells the truth... : D"
or does he?...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:26 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Here are my reasons for believing you..."
purely circumstancial
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:28 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Here are my reasons for believing you..."
Atnas said:
Here are my reasons for believing you are who you say you aren't:
  • Your avatar is of Deku Link. Having discussed Majora's Mask extensively last Friday, I believe you are my friend.
  • Your first game was Sonic the Hedgehog. Having bought a hedgehog and naming it Sonic, I believe you are my friend.
  • You put a space in your smilies. Having discussed smilies with you and your telling me of how you always put a space in your smilies, I believe you are my friend.
  • You registered yesterday. Having told me you were going to do so, I believe you are my friend.

Rare coinkydink.

He stated he had a job and was going to it, I think. I don't believe that your friend has a job Atnas?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:31 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Rare coinkydink. He stated he had a..."
I won't be owned, if he isn't who I think he is I will continue to call him my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:33 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I won't be owned, if he isn't who I..."
Atnas said:
I won't be owned, if he isn't who I think he is I will continue to call him my friend.
Aw, so nice. Admit it, you were owned! Just kidding, : D

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:33 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I won't be owned, if he isn't who I..."
fine! I give up please tell me i wasn't that obvious. I'm shocked you didn't suspect something last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:35 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "fine! I give up please tell me i wasn't..."
I didn't see here you until this morning

You weren't obvious in the "What do you collect" Thread, but after seeing that you had all of these traits in common with yourself, I just had to guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:36 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I didn't see here you until this..."
grr. I've been posting since last night. I didn't think i was that obvious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:38 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "grr. I've been posting since last..."
It was the : ) which tipped me off to actually notice anything else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:39 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "It was the : ) which tipped me off to..."
Okay children, into the chatterbox you go.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-06, 09:40 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Okay children, into the chatterbox you..."
k back to topic then. Maybe i'll try posting my picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger