Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

No GW love while Im gone?!
Posted 2005-10-14, 07:45 PM
So I go on leave and the GW forum dies... its sad, but I cant wait to get back to germany just so I can play GW everyday lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-14, 08:14 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No GW love while Im gone?!"
is GW any good?? smith said that it sux...i want to try it but i dont really have the money...is it worth it...
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2005-10-14, 10:57 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "is GW any good?? smith said that it..."
1dumMan said:
is GW any good?? smith said that it sux...i want to try it but i dont really have the money...is it worth it...
all depends on whether or not you want a game that you dont have to pay for everymonth, i will tell you this its not an instant winner in my books, but it is a decent game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-14, 11:31 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "is GW any good?? smith said that it..."
1dumMan said:
Smith says every game sucks except for Halo 2, Starcraft and.... I think thats about it.

You know you cant hold his opinion of games to seriously, just go look online for game reviews of Guild Wars and get a profesional opinion. I have read like 15 reviews for Guild Wars and all were good reviews of atleast 85% or better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-15, 04:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No GW love while Im gone?!"
Well, you do post most of the new topics.

And I haven't been able to go on GW for about 3 weeks because of coursework.

Last time I went on the graphics for charging spells were the originals and you couldn't see the enemy charging spells...from what I can tell from screenshots it's all changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-15, 12:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "No GW love while Im gone?!"
Been playing Black and White 2. Next up: F.E.A.R. I've also been busy doing school work, more than usual. I'll probably continue GW sometime next week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-15, 03:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Been playing Black and White 2. Next..."
Oooh, what's B&W 2 like?

I've played the first one but got quickly bored after I had to start again because of some stupid error. I got to the middle of the second level and haven't played it since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-15, 09:21 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "is GW any good?? smith said that it..."
1dumMan said:
I would only recommend buying this game, if you do not want to pay monthly for WoW. I regret buying GW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-10-15, 11:04 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I would only recommend buying this..."
I regret reading that post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-16, 02:26 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oooh, what's B&W 2 like? I've played..."
It's pretty cool, you can now create an army so instead of impressing another village to take it over you can choose to capture it with your army. Impressing is still possible but you will do it by building an impressive city so that other towns and settlements will migrate to your city. Impressing = good, taking over with an army = evil.

The creature has become much smarter aswell, you can use him in different roles like gatherer, soldier etc.. but you can also still give him free will and just teach him stuff sort of like you did in B&W 1 (pet him when he does something you like, smack him when he does something you dont like).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-16, 07:01 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "It's pretty cool, you can now create an..."
Now that sounds like fun.

I've really got to get that game.

Which pets can you get this time round? Is it still the Lion, Monkey and...Cow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-17, 09:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now that sounds like fun. I've..."
last i recalled this was a guild wars forums right?...correct me if im wrong

also SYG, just because we arent saying OMFG GREATEST GAME EVER, steal from your mom your dad, your dying grandmother w/e you have to do to buy this 1337skeet game do it!!!

we are simply letting him know the other side of the game, you might think its "1337skeet" however the other opinion is almost always appreciated and can let a gamer know if he should buy it

its about pros and cons, not PROS PROS PROS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-18, 01:45 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "last i recalled this was a guild wars..."
How is "I would only recommend buying this game, if you do not want to pay monthly for WoW. I regret buying GW." The other side of the game?

Besides SYG isnt saying OMG BUY LEETSNDJFNSdo, he's referring to the high scores GW got on almost every gamesite and is pointing in that direction to get more info. How is that only giving one side??? Quit being so hostile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-18, 09:32 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "last i recalled this was a guild wars..."
Quote:
last i recalled this was a guild wars forums right?...correct me if im wrong
Wow, you're right. Here, have a gold star.

Just because I've asked one or two questions about B&W2 you think you have the right to jump down my throat?

Maybe I was going slightly off topic, so what? You yourself do it. Now you can either preach what you teach and stop being a hypocrite, or carry on going slightly off topic like the rest of us, and not just in this one forum but all of them, and stop telling people, or even implying to them that what they are doing is wrong.

As UZG has just said, stop being so hostile man. You'll never fit in if you start going on about every little thing that appears to be wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-18, 04:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow, you're right. Here, have a gold..."
lol i really dont care how well i fit in here, seeing as this whole forum is a complete waste of a programmers time (the gw forum) and please provide me with some examples as to how i am a hypocrit, ive been around a very long time and see all you little kiddies jumping down peopls throat for doing the same shiet your doing...

so please do your worst when saying i make ur mistakes cause all your saying is hear say. Also if you wanna talk about a different game (ur little off topic reply) thats what the general gaming section is for...why waste a good forum >_< lolggnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-18, 04:34 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "lol i really dont care how well i fit..."
Everyone settle down. C3 is right about me always talking up GW. I really love the game what can I say.

Cons: No sense of community in the game world. Basically you have to have a group of friends to all get the game at once to have some sort of community.

Everyone try to think of some more cons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-18, 05:53 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting ";) Everyone settle down. C3 is right..."
Con: $50 costs money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-18, 05:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Con: $50 costs money."
Pro: Thats not alot if you got a job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-18, 06:46 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Pro: Thats not alot if you got a job."
Con: It costs money to get a job (gas $)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-18, 09:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Con: It costs money to get a job (gas $)"
GW: (played)
Pro- 1 $50 initial payment
con- only see other popel in town unless they in your party
[imo] annoying pvp side, (makes me feel like ff7 in turn based all over again

WoW: (never played)
pro- more mature players, (not many little kids have credit cards)
Con- Multiple Payments

and so on, and so fourth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable