Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2005-08-14, 06:59 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "more ppl= More Drops More Drops=..."
Ok More people = More Drops....More drops mean MORE FUCKING DROPS! Doesnt mean better drops could mean worse drops! Its random, yes you are right it is better to mf with more people in the game but its all chance and luck, it just has more possibilities.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-14, 09:30 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok More people = More Drops....More..."
Has any1 noticed that bug where the cliff lurkers on act4 get down to a sliver of health and then you can't kill them? That pisses me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:44 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Ok More people = More Drops....More..."
SlickFic04 said:
Ok More people = More Drops....More drops mean MORE FUCKING DROPS! Doesnt mean better drops could mean worse drops! Its random, yes you are right it is better to mf with more people in the game but its all chance and luck, it just has more possibilities.
That's what he said. With more people in the game, more items drop, so there are more CHANCES to find a good item. I'll make up a scenario with made up numbers and such to help you understand this.

Let's say I'm rolling a 99-sided die(if there is such a die), trying to get a 42. There's a 1/99 chance that I'll get a 42. Let's say for example that I'll roll it 10 times(with there being one person in the game.) I'd have a 10/99 chance(roughly 1/10). So, now let's say that I'll roll it 80 times(with there being eight people in the game,) I'd have an 80/99 chance of getting a 42, roughly an 8/10 chance, much better than a 1/10 chance.

So, the moral of the story, more people=more chance, more chance=better chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-14, 11:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's what he said. With more people..."
But you guys are all forgetting the point!!!!

The level of the monster depends on what drops you get.

Why are you noobs bickering on the quantity of drops? Just fucking worry about quality. Its simple.

Why would anybody care if they found a cracked sash, an etheral demon club, a normal tiara, and 4 health pots after killing all of the monsters in andariels pre-chamber? Kaneda, more monsters dont matter. Only if they are all superunique monsters...lol... and they are probabaly speaking of joining baal games to mf, or making "free games" to mf, yes, it does make the drops better.

You guys are so far fucking off topic if i was a mod of DII id smack this thread. Or atleast split it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-14, 04:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's what he said. With more people..."
Ya there may be more monsters but most people on MF the main bosses anyways or just super uniques, and there is always only one of each of those.
Quote:
the moer people in the game gives better drops off the super uniques
He was saying that more people will will increase the chance of say Nithalak dropping better items. Which is wrong.

Ya this is pretty far of topic but the thread maker started it.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-14 at 04:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-14, 04:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya there may be more monsters but most..."
So guys, how many of your friends have been owned by the warden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-14, 04:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So guys, how many of your friends have..."
Shame on you for not splitting sov.

;P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-15, 03:55 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Shame on you for not splitting sov. ..."
Well, try the magma bot.... isnt nice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Meganha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMeganha is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Meganha

Posted 2005-08-16, 11:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "So guys, how many of your friends have..."
every last 1 of my friends were idiots and got mhed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556