Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

lowest rune that poofed
Posted 2005-04-13, 12:40 PM
i traded a bk ring i found the other day for a 175pdlc /w 28 life and a mal rune and sure enough the next game i went into the mal poofed...who would dupe a mal rune...
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-15, 06:58 AM in reply to zygoat's post "lowest rune that poofed"
i had a fal poof on me. lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
god hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengod hates you is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

god hates you

Posted 2005-04-15, 07:24 AM in reply to zygoat's post "lowest rune that poofed"
ist rune. It was on ladder 1 though. ;-\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-15, 03:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ist rune. It was on ladder 1 though...."
Ist here too, poofed right when i joined to perm =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-16, 04:05 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "Ist here too, poofed right when i..."
Ral runes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-18, 08:55 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Ral runes"
theres no PERM perm is there? just a temp perm blah d2 sucks but its the only thing i got to play blah!!!!

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-28, 04:43 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "theres no PERM perm is there? just a..."
No. I had a brief discussion with gta-maloy] a couple days back regarding this...even the old cubing runes trick apparently doesn't work anymore as it apparently logs all the fingerprints of every rune used to make the new one (freaky huh?). Even rune words aren't safe. In theory if you had a duped El rune and cubed all the way up to a Zod for a BoTD the whole thing could poof one day.

I suppose the only way to "perm" something would be to use it to craft it into something totally different (ie: craft some gloves...that rune wont go anywhere now will it? ) but as those runes are so low I doubt it matters much.

zygoat said:
theres no PERM perm is there? just a temp perm blah d2 sucks but its the only thing i got to play blah!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-04-29, 11:43 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "No. I had a brief discussion with..."
ive never had a runeword poof ive seen a enimga with 2 runes in it original Jah Ith Ber...this guy had a Jah Ith Open Skt and still had everythign enigma gives you

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-29, 05:57 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "ive never had a runeword poof ive seen..."
zygoat said:
ive never had a runeword poof ive seen a enimga with 2 runes in it original Jah Ith Ber...this guy had a Jah Ith Open Skt and still had everythign enigma gives you

Thats freaky. I wonder if it would mess up the rune word if he added something else to it....

If it doesnt then guess what the new bug to exploit is....anyone got some obviously duped runes they know are dissapearing soon anyway to try? ;-)

I thankfully have never had a rune poof on me though I'm playing Ladder season 2 so maybe most of the dupes are gone (you could cube up to high runes anyways I suppose if you have a bot doing countess all day or running pindle/baal/meph) and didnt really trade a heck of a lot before that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-04-30, 06:45 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Thats freaky. I wonder if it would..."
i think i heard someone comment about the runeword would disappear after wards but never heard anything esle after that thats why i just say ive never heard of it cause i havent actually had any facts to prove that on

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat