Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi i am osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:12 PM
Hi

Hi my name is osmoses-jones. i am a 23 years old college student. Two more fucking years then i will become game designer. I play video games, watch anime and make my own game in my free times. Soon i will show you guys my game that if my damn work didn't interfere. Hey grav can you unban my other account plz thanx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:18 PM in reply to osmoses's post "Hi i am osmoses-jones"
Should be unbanned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Should be unbanned."
Thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-05-16, 01:20 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Thank you."
I'm going to ban this one, since you can only have one account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-16, 02:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm going to ban this one, since you..."
Hi osmoses. The rainbow coalition of Zelaron welcomes you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-16, 03:27 PM in reply to osmoses's post "Hi i am osmoses-jones"
Hey man, what kind of game are you working on?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-05-16, 03:33 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Thank you."
Welcome back.

Why was he banned..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-05-16, 03:44 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome back. Why was he banned..?"
He requested it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-16, 03:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He requested it."
I am working on first person shooter game for my portfolio. I just finished character, weapons, environment and storyboard. Only left is modeling and scripts.

Last edited by osmoses-jones; 2006-05-16 at 03:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-05-16, 07:36 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "I am working on first person shooter..."
Who're the bad guys and good guys of your fps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:17 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Who're the bad guys and good guys of..."
You back in Kuwait? I leaving Kuwait this weekend to goto the capital of the country north of Kuwait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:21 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "You back in Kuwait? I leaving Kuwait..."
Maybe you can let Osmoses fire a few rounds off from your rifle .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-19, 10:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Maybe you can let Osmoses fire a few..."
I got rid of my rifle. I have a pistol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy