Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

New comic book
Posted 2004-10-15, 12:54 PM
Well i was just watching the news and for some odd reason they decided to mention a new comic book in there teaser so i didnt turn off the channel. Here is the description:
"ex-homeless teenage prostitute with HIV fights crime (i'm assuming as a superhero)"

Obviously i laugh histerically as the news anchor quotes the author as saying he wants to "bring a seriousness and awareness behind the hiv virus"

How about telling kids you can get hiv in ways other than being a homeless prostiture? Instead its deranged ex hooker cleans the streets! watch out or she'll poke you with a used needle.

Oh and i'm just waiting for this busty ass bitch because you know it will be. Then there will be some 14 year old kid jerking off to a homeless cartoon teenage prostitute with hiv.

Does anyone else find this as ammusing as i do? (and why the fuck are they plugging on the news like its some great step for people with HIV). I hope she gets super powers through some sort of radiation treatment and shoots an std laser out of her eyes.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus