Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Trouble with Signiture Change
Posted 2007-03-09, 10:10 PM
Aw I uploaded a new image for the signiture but when I copy and paste the link to the supposed signiture it pastes my old signiture. Anyone want to enlighten me on this subject. Has anyone else had this problem and can someone help me.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-09 at 10:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-09, 10:12 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Trouble with Signiture Change"
Be sure to hit Save Signature as well. Also be sure you are hosting the right file. (if they were similarly named for example.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-09, 10:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Be sure to hit Save Signature as well. ..."
Sovereign said:
Be sure to hit Save Signature as well. Also be sure you are hosting the right file. (if they were similarly named for example.)
It shows that the signiture is uploaded, but when I go into 'edit signiture' it says if you want your image to appear copy and paste this(example:
img]http://zelaron.com/forum/sigs/1256[/img).

I paste it and it's the same bloody image as before.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-09, 10:30 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "It shows that the signiture is..."
That link when I copy and paste it in my browser leds to a 1x1 pixel signature. You can always try using another image host like tinypic or imageshack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-09, 11:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That link when I copy and paste it in..."
Sovereign said:
That link when I copy and paste it in my browser leds to a 1x1 pixel signature. You can always try using another image host like tinypic or imageshack.
Oh that wasn't my real link this is though

http://zelaron.com/forum/sigs/15818
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:08 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Trouble with Signiture Change"
Hit Ctrl-F5 with the image displayed. Also, you can prefix .gif or .jpg to the link, which will force everyone's browser to re-download it.

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-03-10 at 12:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Hit Ctrl-F5 with the image displayed. ..."
WetWired said:
Hit Ctrl-F5 with the image displayed. Also, you can prefix .gif or .jpg to the link, which will force everyone's browser to re-download it.
Thank you my browser was down to Zelaron only for a little while so I just got it and it worked, check it out ya'll!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:38 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Thank you my browser was down to..."
Erm looks the same to me lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Erm looks the same to me lol."
Sovereign said:
Erm looks the same to me lol.
Really! All of my posts have a different look when I post. Is there a way to change it for all or something?

Maybe you have to press 'Ctrl+F5' as well.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-10 at 01:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 10:39 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Really! All of my posts have a..."
I had to do Ctrl+F5, and I'm sorry I did. That is fugly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I had to do Ctrl+F5, and I'm sorry I..."
That's our Grav. Also full of praise.

Btw, what's the text in your sig say, Gravvy? Can't read it for toffee...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's our Grav. Also full of praise...."
Too bad. Try harder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Too bad. Try harder."
So have you guys seen that repulsivly strange looking new sig of mine.

I love its strangeness.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:44 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "So have you guys seen that repulsivly..."
This thread isn't about you, it's about me. And your sig isn't strange, cool, or unique... it's just terrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 05:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This thread isn't about you, it's about..."
GravitonSurge said:
This thread isn't about you, it's about me. And your sig isn't strange, cool, or unique... it's just terrible.
Aww, trying to start up a fight are ya. I see in no shape or form how this thread is about you in any way. Secondly my signiture is strange no matter how you look at it. Two simly faces left one is graffiti and on the right the one is coming to life. Also notice the Text "NRG(energy):Element's Designs", and the smoke flowing about the picture. Don't you start ridiculing me about this silly signiture I made.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:06 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Aww, trying to start up a fight are ya...."
Now it changed.

It's better then the other one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-10, 09:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Now it changed. It's better then the..."
I'm glad I didn't see the other one....
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Question In a state of...
Posted 2007-03-11, 04:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I'm glad I didn't see the other one...."
MightyJoe said:
I'm glad I didn't see the other one....
What do mean you're glad to have not seen the other one, I've posted with my old sig before where you had posted. It had two swords pointing at each other that was all.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-03-11 at 04:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-11, 06:14 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "In a state of..."
Actually now I'm not sure which one is uglier...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-11, 07:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Actually now I'm not sure which one is..."
GravitonSurge said:
Actually now I'm not sure which one is uglier...
And there you go with the trying to piss me off everywhere I go. Seriously, cut it out. It's getting really annoying, GravitonSurge.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy