Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Wink newb alert

Posted 2008-04-02, 09:41 PM
Hi! I'm Liger :3 this is the first forum I've joined where I didn't know anybody in it, but I stumbled on here while searching for RPG Maker stuff and thought the rest of the forum was pretty cool too so...Here I am!

I'm a huge nerd/geek or what I like to call....a kneek! Yeah it's lame....anywho, I like things like Star Wars/Trek, Harry Potter and anime and whatnot.. as far as video games and things go I like RPGs and just about anything with a story :B I play World of Warcraft and will start playing Starcraft as soon as my bro gives me one of his CDs >.<' I also like Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Halo, Guitar Hero, and Need for Speed, along with various others, so my likes are rather wide as far as that goes I guess xD

Other than nerdiness, I'm also a dancer who plays flute/piccolo/penny whistle and anything else I can get my hands on

I'll try to be really active but I tend to come and go in spurts of activeness on forums...I have a habit of reading every single post but never responding btw...I'm sure there's a name for that, forum ninja? spy? stalker? I like ninja best lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Liger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Liger

Posted 2008-04-02, 10:09 PM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Forum lurker. That's the name.

And welcome. You should respond as often as possible!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-03, 12:41 AM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Welcome to Zelaron.

Enjoy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-03, 03:26 AM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Welcome. StarCraft is a good choice.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-04-03, 05:50 AM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Awesome! Do you like cheese by any chance?! By the way, welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay, and do respond.

If you ever need help with RPG Maker, ask, I will be glad to respond!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-03, 06:57 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Awesome! Do you like cheese by any..."
Welcome aboard bud, oh and.

Quote:
Other than nerdiness, I'm also a dancer who plays flute/piccolo/penny whistle and anything else I can get my hands on
I found that funny LOL

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-03, 07:23 AM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
You like Halo, eh? Do you have Live?

Welcome btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-03, 02:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You like Halo, eh? Do you have Live? ..."
Uh oh. Another WoW player. We just might end up having to bring that forum back. Welcome
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-03, 02:08 PM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Alo sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-03, 02:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Uh oh. Another WoW player. We just..."
Thanks everybody *should probably be doing school >.> *

I don't have live (halo) yet but I hope to get it soon not likely though... I'm looking forward to Star Craft too but until then I'm leveling my WoW druid and hunter :B power to teh critters!

and I'm curious d3v (I forgot, I need to learn everyone's names here too now xD), what's more amusing: my dancing, flute playing, or instrument obsession? :P lol I'm a TAP dancer for those of you who want to know, nothing girly like ballet or modern or anything

>.> *still prefers forum ninja*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Liger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiger is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Liger

Posted 2008-04-03, 02:18 PM in reply to Liger's post starting "Thanks everybody :) *should probably be..."
Possibly a combination of all three?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-03, 02:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Possibly a combination of all three?"
but of course, quite possibly *nods wisely*

man, I need to go babysit my sisters at a dentist office >.< sigh, guess I'll have to bring my exciting American History course...whoohoo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Liger

Posted 2008-04-03, 08:37 PM in reply to Liger's post starting "but of course, quite possibly *nods..."
Greetings Liger. Ifyou'd like some PCP pm me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-03, 09:20 PM in reply to Liger's post "newb alert"
Yo whatup Liger!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Greetings Liger. Ifyou'd like some PCP..."
PCP is bad....

Don't listen to Spector. His influence will end your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-03, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "PCP is bad.... Don't listen to..."
Sovereign said:
Don't listen to Spector. His influence will end your life.
At least, don't take his advice regarding ingestion of chemicals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller