Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo books
Posted 2007-03-24, 06:08 PM
Im not sure if you guys have read any of them, but they are actually really good. THe 4 that are in the series are well written, and make you keep reading, eventhough you want to stop to take a break. I know your all probably laughing at me, but the original story line is what drew me to halo in the first place. To see how it starts, and to fill in the gaps between games, it makes the realse for halo 3 and the other books to follow even more exciting for me. I was just wondering. Also, i must thank JR for lending me the books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-24, 10:25 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Halo books"
Are you going to see the halo movie? =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-25, 06:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Halo books"
ahh i only have 3 out of the 4. i borrowed (and by borrowed i mean he's not getting them back) from my friend. hows the 4th?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-03-26, 09:59 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ahh i only have 3 out of the 4. i..."
talentedhamster said:
ahh i only have 3 out of the 4. i borrowed (and by borrowed i mean he's not getting them back) from my friend. hows the 4th?

The 4th was good. Very different from the first three. Ill just let you know that you do not follow the story of John 117 anymore. You follow one of his spartans Kurt, who trains the spartan III's. We also get to see Fred, Linda and Kelly to some crazy shit. It takes place during the second game so it makes for an exciting look into the third game when it comes out.

Will Kill- I will def be a the opening show of the movie, even if its ten years from now when they finally decide to make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-27, 08:08 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The 4th was good. Very different from..."
I'm definitely going to watch the movie, but these books? I don't know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-27, 03:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm definitely going to watch the..."
what the fuck they got peter jackson?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464037/

Yea I noticed the delays though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-27, 08:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "what the fuck they got peter jackson? ..."
Yea im very excited for Jackson. He is very much interested in doing it, and has been around Bungie learning about the game, characters and so on. He knows that this movie will def be critiqued hard by the halo world and needs to make it amazing. God i am scared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-28, 04:41 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea im very excited for Jackson. He is..."
scared, or excited? haha it looks good, but it will lose some effect for every year they keep us waiting. wasnt it supposed to be out this coming november?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-03-29, 04:37 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "scared, or excited? haha it looks..."
It's going to be awesome. I love Peter Jackson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-31, 07:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's going to be awesome. I love Peter..."
I love me!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer