Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

lol hay guys

Posted 2008-06-17, 01:45 AM
What's been going on while I've been gone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-17, 03:43 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "lol hay guys"
Grav left, MJ left, !K_A! left and returned two days later, D3V's gone as you've no doubt found out, there's been a forum re-shuffle which is quite evident, and we're building a Zelaron MMORPG!

Nice to see you again, man. Stick around, y'hear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-17, 05:53 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Grav left, MJ left, !K_A! left and..."
Whoa, I need to read up on the changes.. Titus confused..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-06-17, 07:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Whoa, I need to read up on the..."
Yup, we're getting rid of all the old decent members and replacing them with 15 and 16 year old emo kids. It's a wonderful time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-17, 03:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yup, we're getting rid of all the old..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Yup, we're getting rid of all the old decent members and replacing them with 15 and 16 year old emo kids. It's a wonderful time.
From my experiences, this is typical of all forums and internet social-type things.

Sorry to hear about Grav and MJ, MJ was one of my absolute favorite members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-18, 01:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "From my experiences, this is typical of..."
Yeah. It's been a rough couple of weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-18, 06:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yup, we're getting rid of all the old..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The only 15 year olds were Coffee, Atnas, Asamin, and I. Coffeedagger and Atnas have left Zelaron for a miniscule forum mirrored off of Zelaron that Atnas created. Asamin doesn't post much anymore, I'm the only one basically left. Thanatos, you know you love me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:04 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah. It's been a rough couple of..."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
Yeah. It's been a rough couple of weeks.
Glad to see you're still around!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Glad to see you're still around!"
MJ might be coming back, so he told me. Wb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-18, 10:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Glad to see you're still around!"
Hey, man, what can I say? I'm hooked, or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-19, 03:15 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Hey, man, what can I say? I'm hooked,..."
Zelaron: It's like breakfast, but chopped on a mirror.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-19, 04:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Zelaron: It's like breakfast, but..."
Zelaron : It's like a Candy bar filled with Crack. You know it's bad for you, but you keep wanting more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-20, 01:21 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Zelaron : It's like a Candy bar filled..."
Zelaron. It's like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-20, 09:28 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Zelaron. It's like..."
LOL. That video is hilarious.

"When God gives you lemons.... FIND A NEW GOD." Great find, dude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-20, 12:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL. That video is hilarious. "When..."
"You'll feel like a fighter jet made of BICEPS!"

I liked the original as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-20, 01:01 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting ""You'll feel like a fighter jet made of..."
Yeah I watched that one, too. They're both hilarious.

"PowerThirst is like crystal meth in a can!! Powerthirst is crystal meth in a can!! Powerthirst is crystal meth."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-20, 01:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I watched that one, too. They're..."
Welcome back Voll! Gonna get back into D2 as well?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-20, 03:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome back Voll! Gonna get back into..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Welcome back Voll! Gonna get back into D2 as well?
Nope, I played it for like 3 days when I quit WoW for a month or two, I just can't stand it now.

I don't drink Powerthirst because I don't want to be deported to Kenya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker