Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Ug Der!
Posted 2003-11-29, 11:15 AM
Ug Der tu latz

Meeb juz cumz bi tu blah Ug en warnz latz ef dem cumz visut Urukz tu bringz tribuut<Orcs love Cydur>.
Uz libbun un Uruk Uzg , ef lat nub wantz tu beez klomped ef latz cum blah "TRIBUTE".

a little info: BluudWulf Clan has loot policy of taking what we need atm ,bandies,weapon,pots,a piece of armor if neeeded,arrows,bolts or no loot at all.
We do rez after a kill red or blue...but only after we are sure the battle is over.
We do not smack talk ,and stay in RP Character.
If trash talk is being spoken to us after and if we have kill an individual we will kill ya again and not rez.
We are here to give a little excitement to the shard
We do ban from our home if you are attacking our Makrz<mule chars>they have title Makr .
If ya have any OOC problems with any Orcs my ICQ#228919673
War'uk
WarGoth ub WulfBluud Clan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
War'uk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWar'uk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

War'uk

Posted 2003-11-29, 01:25 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-11-29, 01:27 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
very cool, i look forward to seeking orcs :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-12-04, 05:29 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
*bump*

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-04, 07:14 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
=[
=]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seravis

Posted 2003-12-05, 08:01 AM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
Wonder how many didn't understand one word of Orcish that the Wargoth blahed? haw ;P
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-05, 10:47 AM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
Will there be urk mages?
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-05, 01:25 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
i saw one orc mage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHadri is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hadri

Posted 2003-12-05, 03:35 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
Drithe said:
Will there be urk mages?
Yub uz hab sum mojoz nuw....dem juz kubbiez dough excep ash ub dem. Uz emz hupen tu hab mur suun
War'uk
WarGoth ub WulfBluud Clan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
War'uk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWar'uk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

War'uk

Posted 2003-12-05, 05:47 PM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
yea drithe im one of em... ur most favorite person in the world :> .. ManowaR har!!..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DE-Kris is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDE-Kris is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DE-Kris

Posted 2003-12-07, 08:15 AM in reply to War'uk's post "Ug Der!"
Ey, me jist wunted tu blah evrybuddy dat da urks du NUB CHEET ur uze da gms azzizstenze! Dis is Suga-Rod, en uz urks klomp fare en du nub Cheet!! Su dun blah dat skah ennymor, ukee?? O, en uz nub haxers eeder!!!!!!!!!

(Hey, I just wanted to tell everybody that the orcs don't cheat or use gm assitance. This is Suga-Rod, and uz orcs kill fair and don't cheat. So don't say that crap anymore, okay? Oh, and we're not hackers either!!!!!!!!!!!)
*~Ashley~*
Should I apologize..if what I say burns your ears and stings your eyes? Did I crack your shell..? When it falls away, you'll say we exist as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ash420girl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenash420girl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ash420girl