Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Miami Zombie Attack Prank
Posted 2012-06-21, 04:06 PM
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-06-21, 04:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Miami Zombie Attack Prank"
That seems like a great way to catch a bullet.

In fact, someone actually pointed a gun at him at one point in the video, which is shown and talked about in the "behind the scenes" for the video. You can see it at around the 1:55-2:00 mark. Guy in a black shirt and green shorts looks like he's just pointing at him when he's fucking with the shoe, but he has a gun in his hand.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2012-06-21 at 05:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-21, 07:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That seems like a great way to catch a..."
Holy shit, I saw it. That's really cool though, the prank, I mean. I'm surprised so many people reacted in fear, actually.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-22, 09:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Holy shit, I saw it. That's really cool..."
Nah man, he was just pointing his finger.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-22, 10:19 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Nah man, he was just pointing his..."
Nah man, that was a fucking gun. Watch the behind the scenes for the video and they talk about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-22, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nah man, that was a fucking gun. Watch..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Nah man, that was a fucking gun. Watch the behind the scenes for the video and they talk about it.
Don't feel like watching it all. What part does he talk about it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-06-22, 11:46 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Don't feel like watching it all. What..."
Starts just shortly after the 1:50 mark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-22, 11:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Starts just shortly after the 1:50 mark."
I wonder if this made the news at all...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-23, 07:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nah man, that was a fucking gun. Watch..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-24, 12:26 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I reject your reality and substitute my..."
Dammit, that's MY schtick!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-24, 02:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Dammit, that's MY schtick!"
That is what I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-26, 05:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Dammit, that's MY schtick!"
Skurai said: [Goto]
Dammit, that's MY schtick!
He rejected your reality and substituted his own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-28, 08:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "He rejected your reality and..."
I thought it was clear enough when I stated it but thank you for reiterating it Grav. Clearly Skurai didn't understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin