Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2010-03-10, 08:54 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There is, indeed, an app for that."
for the last two months of cardio I've gotten back into, i've trimmed about 15 pounds or so and am in probably the best shape i've been in for a very long time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-03-10, 09:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "for the last two months of cardio I've..."
Fuck Cloud, fuck Squall, fuck Zidane, fuck Balthier, fuck... maybe even Ramza! Lightning and FFXIII ftw!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-11, 01:24 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Fuck Cloud, fuck Squall, fuck Zidane,..."
nasal spray and advil cold + sinus ftw

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-03-11, 07:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "nasal spray and advil cold + sinus ftw"
Sinus ftw? Is that a new medicine? I should try it out sometime.

I'm at the Elite Four!!
...Grinding time!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-12, 02:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sinus ftw? Is that a new medicine? I..."
Yeah, Roy!

An assignment coded in more or less one night, and it works with nary a hitch. Just got to write the report, now - it's in for 11am (it's currently 9:25am). Time to get cracking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-03-12, 01:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yeah, Roy! An assignment coded in..."
Not bad!

Leaving for Daytona Beach tomorrow morning!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-13, 12:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not bad! Leaving for Daytona Beach..."
Like, 10 minutes ago, I was Manic, and suddenly I'm all happy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-16, 09:55 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Like, 10 minutes ago, I was Manic, and..."
I got HeartGold.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-17, 09:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I got HeartGold. :D"
It's st patrick's day!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-17, 09:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's st patrick's day!"
That's almost as unimportant as Mdselctmas!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-19, 01:05 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's almost as unimportant as..."
Beach this weeeeeeeekend to celebrate the first day of Spring! It's finally back in the mid 70-s, can't let it go to waste!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-19, 09:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Beach this weeeeeeeekend to celebrate..."
Yeah, I'm loving the weather, lately! It reminds me of when I was little.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-20, 09:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, I'm loving the weather, lately!..."
Umbreon is pretty win, with Iron Tail!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-29, 02:19 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Umbreon is pretty win, with Iron Tail!..."
work is almost over! woot.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-02, 05:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "work is almost over! woot."

Pause...,

search-for-concept("attacks on German")

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Hello.
You: Hure
Stranger: schwein
You: geschält?
Stranger: geschtöbselt?
You: ge-konfuzed?
You: lol
You: you're sexy, man
Stranger: der war good
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2010-04-02, 09:22 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Pause..., ..."
This is why I celebrate Mdselctmas.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-10, 10:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This is why I celebrate Mdselctmas."
What a brilliant day!

Saw my newest relation today - five week old baby (first cousin, I think). Had a nice conversation about sheep and lambs with a certain girl on FB chat (she lives on a farm, alright?). And, to top it off, the team I support (Burnley!) beat Hull City 4-1... away!! Our first away win of the season, and it keeps our hopes of staying in the Premier League very much alive.

Oh, and Doctor Who is on tonight.

I don't think my day can get better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-04-10, 09:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What a brilliant day! Saw my newest..."
You could have a monocle.

Just got back from a Tyler Perry movie. Much better than White People Movies.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-11, 07:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You could have a monocle. Just got..."
im getting a laptop
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-04-11, 09:04 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im getting a laptop"
Sweet ass!

I'm able to play on Very Hard now... but... oi~
Online play I suck at so hard. I need to find more top-tier characters to play as. ;(
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai