Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-08-16, 01:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Back from the family reunion, enjoyed..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Back from the family reunion, enjoyed myself.
Orly? I just got back from a party!
t'was fun.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-16, 10:23 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? I just got back from a party! ^^..."
Went out to breakfast with the family.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-16, 02:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Went out to breakfast with the family."
I get paid [sometime] this week! Don't know when, but I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-16, 05:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I get paid [sometime] this week! :D..."
I saw my teacher int he drive thru today, and she was like "OOoooooooohhhhhhhhwwww, it's yoooooooooouuuuuu~" and drove off! xD
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 09:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I saw my teacher int he drive thru..."
It's raining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-17, 03:19 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's raining. :)"
New book is coming tomorrow! Can't wait!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-17, 03:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "New book is coming tomorrow! Can't..."
its rain here too ... though my brother wont share that bandwidth
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-08-18, 09:59 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "its rain here too ... though my brother..."
Can't wait for the next KH to come out. :O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-18, 10:51 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Can't wait for the next KH to come out...."
As in KH3, or the ones they've got planned for the DS and PSP?

---

New book came (going to have a great evening! ), and the second phone I won from Pepsi was delivered this morning (but my sister wasn't awake, so it's waiting to be picked up from the post office), which means I can finally order my HTC Hero with my sisters contract. Good day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-18, 11:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "As in KH3, or the ones they've got..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
As in KH3, or the ones they've got planned for the DS and PSP?
I heard about "war of the keyblades" and "Birth by sleep".
Not sure if that's the PSP/DS ones, but I haven't heard about a straight up "KH3".
I want one with Kairi as the MC...

Delight:
I rediscovered Ed, Edd 'n Eddy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-19, 10:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I heard about "war of the keyblades"..."
I'm talking of the one for the DS/PSP. And I'm not fond of Kairi...

On topic: Mango Smoothie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-19, 02:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm talking of the one for the DS/PSP...."
Burnley 1 - 0 Manchester United

Fuck yes! UP THE CLARETS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-20, 11:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Burnley 1 - 0 Manchester United Fuck..."
My weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-21, 07:17 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My weekend. :D"
I'm posting this on my new HTC Hero! It's amazing.

Zel needs a screen bigger than 3 inches, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-21, 09:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm posting this on my new HTC Hero!..."
I don't have to babysit today, and I have a party to attend tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-22, 09:20 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't have to babysit today, and I..."
Party tonight when I get out of work. Woo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-22, 09:38 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Party tonight when I get out of work...."
I liek muh picher.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-23, 08:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I liek muh picher."
Got a hotel room with some of my friends last night and got fucking smashed. I'm still drunk but can't get back to sleep. Great times, I love college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-23, 10:00 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Got a hotel room with some of my..."
Burnley have won another Premiership game, this time against Everton, who missed a penalty!

Two EPL games at home, two penalties for the visitors, two misses. Woop!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-25, 11:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Burnley have won another Premiership..."
Mmm. Orange Chicken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer