Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Funny Things to do to school comps...
Posted 2002-04-24, 02:27 PM
in my computer lab whenever someone hits the / key the comp crashes...i just walk by and hit them all...or i will change the font size to extra large on word and set it as default

what do you guys do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Licks to center of tootsie pop...
Posted 2002-04-24, 02:29 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
someone ple tell me, this ? has been nugging me for days. I've only slept 4 hours during the last week trying to answer this question
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Monkey Island..
Posted 2002-04-24, 02:29 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
hey i just dled monkey island 1 and 2 and have return to monkey island but i cant find the curse of monkey island and i would like to have the compleat series.

and i wanted to know if any of u guys have played it b 4 and how u like it i thing it's phuckin hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spa

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:30 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
I got to it in 547, I actualy counted... sorry, bored... but it varys from person to person... even from the acidity in their spit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:30 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
7... if you have blades on your tongue.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Found on Floor...
I was playing basketball in pe when i saw this piece of paper on the floor. My instincts told me that valuable information may be on that little white slice of tree. To my suprise, it was a sex explicit letter, but no useful information to my dissmay... but it was really interesting and i thought maybe you guys would like to read what it said... plus there is a desperate need for good topics.
BTW, gabby is someoine in my pe class... which explains how i found it

Dear Gabby,
Sounds like a stupid reason you and Matt broke up. Oh well, his loss. Did you go visit your friend yesterday? You would stop fuck if a kid you donÂ’t know walked in on you? I'd just yell at him to turn around. When I was a kid I saw that kind of stuff... by accident of course. I want a girl to suck me up that got a pierced tongue. That will feel good. You still donÂ’t feel like telling me what you did with a girl? I'm curious, I want to know. There are some guys who think that sucking dick is sick. I heard of someone like that but I don't remember who. How does a guy like girl on girl? ThatÂ’s the best. I do like pleasing and I think I'm pretty good at what I do. I honestly don't care if a girl is selfish. Then again I haven't been with enough females to make a smart decision about that. I do like to show what I got and I am confident. Don't think IÂ’m some "Big Ol' Donkey Dick Bastard" just cause IÂ’m confident. I am confident that I can please you. I am a part of the Peaches and Cream Crew but IÂ’m not going down there unless itÂ’s clean shaved. At school I would fuck in that building that everyone kicks it in at lunchtime but I would do it after school. I'll do it in the "c" building too. The booty just turns me on. I don't have a blue why... it just does. So you can get pretty loud huh? Good, the louder the better. I have already done the ice thing. It's all right but girl said itÂ’s too cold. Okay you want me to get carried away? Alrighty, I would have sex with you definitely in the movies. You gonna have to try to be quiet though. We could do stuff with whip cream and chocolate, after that, we could fuck doggy style and then we could do what you want. Maybe a little bit of 69! Then I will try and make you cum. Have you ever came before? Well, right me back and make sure you get carried away!!!

Hope you enjoyed this episode of, geeks finding private things and exploiting them on the internet!

See you next time!

btw, if anyone knows what the "ice thing" is... i'd love to know!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spa

I zap the PRAM on all the shitty macs, and set the homepage to Zelaron forums...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:31 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
Not too common though...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Bad Joke Time!!!
Posted 2002-04-24, 02:31 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
A woman goes to the grocery store and carefully selects a pound of bacon, a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread, and a carton of eggs, then gets in line at the checkout counter.

As she takes the items from her cart and loads them on the conveyor, she notices the man behind her is watching her.

As she puts the last item on the belt, the man says to her " I bet you're single"

She says "That's amazing, I am single, how did you know that?"

He replies "Because you are #$%#ing ugly"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

spa

Spa's useless stuff thread
Posted 2002-04-24, 02:33 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
Xenn said it was okay to do this. Just reply to a post, quoting it and well talk about it I guess...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 07:11 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
Spa...I'm just curious...

Why are you copying threads/posts from CLF, and pasting them over here?

I really don't think it's necessary...

-PozerPunk (Try not to triple post either)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-04-24, 07:20 PM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
12.248.241.***
12.248.241.***

hhmmmmmmm lol

spa I took out last 3 digits, safety reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-25, 05:25 AM in reply to spa's post "Funny Things to do to school comps..."
Darn you Wiccan and your Sup. Mod powers...

Wait wait, lemme guess your IP...here we go.

*Thinks intently...*

Is that it!?

-PozerPunk (Crosses fingers)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk