Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "And with the 'acy' instead of the..."
I was thinking of Democracy for some reason.. OH LOOK, IT'S A HIDDEN JOKE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-28, 10:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I was thinking of Democracy for some..."
Tupac - Dusted and Disgusted
Dr. Dre - The Wash
Grandmaster Flash - White Lines

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-10-29 at 03:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:45 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Tupac - Dusted and Disgusted Dr. Dre -..."
3 songs at once???

How can someone listen to three songs at once???

----------

Nirvana - Man Who sold the World
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-05, 01:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "3 songs at once??? How can someone..."
Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady

And it's possible. Just open three songs at once. Although in my case, I just listened to those three songs one after another, and didn't feel like making a new reply every time.

By the way, thanks NGM for sending me that song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-06, 08:27 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Jimi Hendrix - Foxy Lady And it's..."
Sic Transit Gloria - Brand New
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-11-06, 09:00 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Sic Transit Gloria - Brand New"
jojojossss
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-07, 02:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "jojojossss"
Led Zep. - Immigrant Song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-07, 02:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Led Zep. - Immigrant Song"
I'm listening to Raziel pounding Grav's mom...OOOOOOOH *ZING*!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-07, 03:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I'm listening to Raziel pounding Grav's..."
why would you want to listen to that......

Depeche Mode- Personal Jesus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-08, 04:44 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "why would you want to listen to..."
Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-08, 05:01 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne"
Kool G - The Streets
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-09, 05:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Kool G - The Streets"
Tiny Cities Made of Ashes - Modest Mouse
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-11-10, 10:04 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes - Modest Mouse"
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand Album
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-10, 11:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand Album"
last things i listened too:

Soulfly -- Back To the Primitive ***
Cradle of Filth -- Cthulhu Dawn **
Caliban -- Stigmata ***
Tranceball -- Dream or Dream ***
Da Boy Tommy -- Kol Nedra ***
Soulfly -- Prophecy *****
Children of Bodom -- Children of Decadence ***
Children of Bodom -- Follow the Reaper **
Ixxel -- Drop That Beat ***
White Stripes -- Seven Nation Army ****
Morda -- Sudden Tears Fall *****

rated them as well... in fact, they're all very good, but some are just a little better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-10, 02:14 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "last things i listened too: Soulfly..."
Mase - Welcome Back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-10, 02:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Mase - Welcome Back"
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

And no problem, mjordan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-11-10, 03:06 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar And..."
Talib Kweli - eternalists
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-11-10, 05:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Talib Kweli - eternalists"
Pearl Harbour Sucked - Team America: World Police
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-11-12, 01:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Pearl Harbour Sucked - Team America:..."
Jools Holland and Tom Jones - St. James Infirmary

----------

When my zip program actually fucking WORKS! I will upload it. Listen to the piano...mashing, and the trumpet. He doesn't want it to end. Diddums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-11-17, 11:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jools Holland and Tom Jones - St. James..."
ACDC - TNT
Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes