Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Grin O hay guise, wats goin on in dis forumz?

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:50 AM
Hey. I'm Flameviper.

I created an account here a few years ago (?) and never really posted.

After traveling the interbutts for a long time, I've decided to come here for a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flameviper

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:54 AM in reply to flameviper's post "O hay guise, wats goin on in dis forumz?"
Sup duder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:54 AM in reply to flameviper's post "O hay guise, wats goin on in dis forumz?"
Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience. With your eyes open, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the..."
This site is best seen with your eyes open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:55 AM in reply to flameviper's post "O hay guise, wats goin on in dis forumz?"
For a second I thought this whole post was going to be written like your thread title. Good to see it's not. Kudos.

Welcome back, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "For a second I thought this whole post..."
Thanatos said:
For a second I thought this whole post was going to be written like your thread title. Good to see it's not. Kudos.

I was kinda hoping it was, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-12, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was kinda hoping it was, actually."
WOW! HE actually posted a thread!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-12, 11:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "WOW! HE actually posted a thread!"
whats up dude. Stay a while longer this time. We def need new blood around here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-11-12, 11:53 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "whats up dude. Stay a while longer this..."
Indeed we do. The old blood is getting, shall we say, tasteless.

Enjoy your stay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-12, 03:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeed we do. The old blood is getting,..."
Welcome aboard matee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-12, 03:43 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome aboard matee"
Oy. What's with that sig? 3 people have it.

>_>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flameviper

Posted 2007-11-12, 04:08 PM in reply to flameviper's post starting "Oy. What's with that sig? 3 people have..."
Indeed. Join in the fun.

You'll realise why they've got it, sooner or later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-13, 06:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "For a second I thought this whole post..."
Thanatos said:

I agree with his sentiment. I hate lolspeak. Or whatever it's called.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-14, 12:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I agree with his sentiment. I hate..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Or whatever it's called.
It's called "I'm-a-fucktard-who-still-thinks-lolcats-are-funny-and-I-just-got-done-txting-my-BFF-Jill-ese".

Yes, that's the full name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flameviper

Posted 2007-11-14, 02:17 PM in reply to flameviper's post starting "It's called..."
Not quite as catchy as the short name, is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-14, 02:19 PM in reply to flameviper's post starting "It's called..."
I don't understand any of this, but does it have to do with D3v's sig? Is D3v a whatever-tard? [On top of being an actual retard, I mean.]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-15, 02:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't understand any of this, but..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I don't understand any of this, but does it have to do with D3v's sig? Is D3v a whatever-tard? [On top of being an actual retard, I mean.]
lol wut?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

flameviper

Posted 2007-11-15, 03:42 PM in reply to flameviper's post starting "lol wut?"
D3V's signature image is a cartoon version of the strange Verizon advert, I think it was - a mother asks her daughter why the phone bill is so large, and the daughter replies with 'txtspk', to which the mother replies normally, followed by the daughter again with her 'txtspk'.

D3V's signature has a frame relating to the part of the advert in which the daughter tells the mother that she was txting her "bff" Jill, which is why Grav is asking if what you said has anything to do with D3V's sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-15, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "D3V's signature image is a cartoon..."
Grav is dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 05:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Grav is dumb."
I don't watch TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav