Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Lightbulb hmm im not sure

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:06 AM
hey there all of you, im new here since today

this forum looks like lots of fun, i hope im right with that.

what are you guys up to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:21 AM in reply to xombie_love's post "hmm im not sure"
H'ain't that a coinky-dinky? Another 22 y/o German female who likes GW.

Let's show those Americans how Europeans do things!

-----

Hallo!

Welcome to the goo ship On. One of few ships with the ability of Inter-Zelar travel. And all that jazz... enjoy your stay.

At the moment, I'm the only other one around to do anything, and I'm not doing much - updating my site, watching Grasshopper's on the stone bench outside. You know, general things people do during the British summer.

And yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "H'ain't that a coinky-dinky? Another 22..."
why another one?

uh watching Grasshopper's sounds fun, i should try that too

well im bored like h... so im just f...... around.

so not very many european here, i suppose, since there are not very many users online right now? am i right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:37 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "why another one? uh watching..."
Well, we've had another member sign up in the past few days who likes GW, is German, is female, and is 22 - battlebitch.

And yes, watching Grasshoppers is fun.

There's no need to dot-out bad words. They're not prohibited. Unless it's a personal thing, then you can curse as much as you want.

True, there aren't many people online (most are American, so are 5-8 hours behind), but there also aren't many Europeans full stop:

I'm the only active Brit.
You and battlebitch are the only active Germans.
Chruser (forum owner) is from Sweden.
UndeadZombieGuy is from Holland, but hasn't been seen for a while.

The are other's like Dr. Geekstar (Belgian), but they're completely inactive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, we've had another member sign up..."
well i looked at battlebitchs profile it says she lives in usa, anyways...

yeah thats right not very many european. are the other users active, though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 06:59 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "well i looked at battlebitchs profile..."
She's from Germany, though. Just lives in the US.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=557439

-----

Most of the Americans are active, aye. You'll get to know who is and who isn't the more you post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 07:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, we've had another member sign up..."
Lenny said:
Well, we've had another member sign up in the past few days who likes GW, is German, is female, and is 22 - battlebitch.

And yes, watching Grasshoppers is fun.

There's no need to dot-out bad words. They're not prohibited. Unless it's a personal thing, then you can curse as much as you want.

True, there aren't many people online (most are American, so are 5-8 hours behind), but there also aren't many Europeans full stop:

I'm the only active Brit.
You and battlebitch are the only active Germans.
Chruser (forum owner) is from Sweden.
UndeadZombieGuy is from Holland, but hasn't been seen for a while.

The are other's like Dr. Geekstar (Belgian), but they're completely inactive.
*Fwaps lightly* Even though I was born in the U.S., I still have a good load of European blood in me.....unless that doesn't count. ;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPaniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:00 AM in reply to Paniel's post starting "*Fwaps lightly* Even though I was born..."
I guess it counts to some extent.

Like gruesomeBODY is half Italian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:00 AM in reply to xombie_love's post "hmm im not sure"
xombie_love said:
hey there all of you, im new here since today
Hey you, welcome to the forum.

Lenny said:
Welcome to the goo ship On. One of few ships with the ability of Inter-Zelar travel. And all that jazz... enjoy your stay.
Inter-Zelar travel? Hahaha. So what's up xombie_love, Lenny and Paniel?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:05 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hey you, welcome to the forum. :) ..."
hey, not much still beeing bored here.

cant think of anything to do, heeelp

well what are you up to?

i like this forum, the first forum i found with nice ppl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:08 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hey you, welcome to the forum. :) ..."
Chruser said:
Hey you, welcome to the forum.

Inter-Zelar travel? Hahaha. So what's up xombie_love, Lenny and Paniel?
*Coughs* You'll be proud of me...I actually posted outside of the "Official Salutation Thread." XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPaniel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:27 AM in reply to Paniel's post starting "*Coughs* You'll be proud of me...I..."
Yay for Pan!

---

xombie said:
Aww! You're too kind. Don't forget, you've only spoken to 3 of us, so far.

---

Oh yeah! I've had this window open for 10 minutes without doing anything.

I'm still in the middle of updating my site, and reading through that Pringles atenna site you gave us, Chruser.

And yes, Inter-Zelar travel. Not bad, if I say so myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay for Pan! :D --- Aww!..."
Lenny said:
Yay for Pan!

---

Aww! You're too kind. Don't forget, you've only spoken to 3 of us, so far.

---

Oh yeah! I've had this window open for 10 minutes without doing anything.

I'm still in the middle of updating my site, and reading through that Pringles atenna site you gave us, Chruser.

And yes, Inter-Zelar travel. Not bad, if I say so myself.
Thank you, thank you. *Bows* Pringles? *Stuffs Chruser in Pringles container yet again* >.> <.< >.>...^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:32 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "hey, not much still beeing bored here...."
xombie_love said:
hey, not much still beeing bored here.

cant think of anything to do, heeelp

well what are you up to?

Yeah, well, lots of members here leave harsh comments from time to time; it's kind of to be expected in public discussion forums that aren't over-moderated. You've just been lucky not to run into any trolls yet, but STAY ALERT! Still, there are lots of nice members here too. Perhaps you just ran into some of the nice ones, or maybe we're just better at hiding our true, demonic selves than others?

As for myself, I'm still planning my trip to Germany in two weeks, to attend a LoTR concert with Howard Shore in Nürnberg. The return trip is kind of messy, because most trains seem to be booked, or the ferries to Sweden are booked.

Paniel said:
*Coughs* You'll be proud of me...I actually posted outside of the "Official Salutation Thread." XD
So you chose the red pill, dear Paniel?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Yay for Pan! :D --- Aww!..."
you are right lenny , so i will take everything back lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Yeah, well, lots of members here leave..."
Only you would try and hide your true demonic self, Arathviel. XP And yes, I did choose the red pill, dear Chruser. It tasted yummy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paniel

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Yeah, well, lots of members here leave..."
looks like you are really good in hiding, so the rude ones come just out at night?

also, at other forums ppl didnt even talk to me at all.

well i was just on german sites, and we all know how rude germans are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-15, 08:53 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "looks like you are really good in..."
Oh! I have stories about that.

About 5 years ago, when I was still in the brass band, we went over to Bocholt to play in some concert.

One of the days, we were in a swimming baths... and I can't swim for toffee. But anyway, I bombed down a slide, and some idiotic German woman was stood at the bottom. How was I to know? And I wet straight through her. She gave me such a shouting to, in German too. I didn't know any German at that point, so I just stood and stared at her like a lemon. She eventually swam away to terrorise some other swimmers.

Fun times.

We also had one guy come over to us and start poking us (this was when we were marching through the streets).

---

But yes, we're all 'nice' - in the way that we talk to most people.

We even talk to the idiots who come here advertising. Sure, even if it is pure abuse, we talk to them. Shame that they're bots and can't reply.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-15, 09:05 AM in reply to xombie_love's post starting "looks like you are really good in..."
xombie_love said:
looks like you are really good in hiding, so the rude ones come just out at night?
Totally!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2006-07-15, 09:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh! I have stories about that. :) ..."
you were through german streets and a guy, you didnt know came and poked you? thats weird, i never had anything like that happened here.

so chruser you better watch out when you are here in germany, cause we are very evil people

but i gotta say the british are not much better, whenever i was in london and ask for directions most ppl just ignored me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xombie_love