Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Grin hey there everyone

Posted 2006-07-14, 07:47 AM
just wanna say hi

i was surfin through the net yesterday and found this forum, it looks pretty cool.

MFG
battlebitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
battlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbattlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:35 AM in reply to battlebitch's post "hey there everyone"
Hello and welcome to Zelaron!

MFG? Message From God?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:46 AM in reply to battlebitch's post "hey there everyone"
Welcome aboard the good ship Zelly.

The cruising speed is 1.5mb/s average. Should we begin to sink, you will find the lifeboats back in the port. Below deck is strictly prohibited to passengers. Should you be found, you shall be fed to the engines.

We hope you enjoy your voyage with Sea-Chruser Ferries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:52 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Hello and welcome to Zelaron! MFG?..."
MFG: Mit freundlichen gruessen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
battlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbattlebitch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:53 AM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "MFG: Mit freundlichen gruessen :)"
With friendly... greetings? Haven't a clue with Gruessen means, but I can pronounce it, and I'm guessing it means greetings?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 09:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "With friendly... greetings? Haven't a..."
yes you are right it mens greetings.

do you know some german?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-14, 09:05 AM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "yes you are right it mens greetings. ..."
I've learnt my fair share in 4 years of school lessons. As long as it's something like "Wo is die toilette, bitte?", then I'm fine and dandy. I suppose I could hold a very simple conversation if forced to.

I'd love to learn more... maybe if I go and live in Germany for a year or two I'll pick it up.

I assume you know quite a bit of German?

---

And I've just had a gander at your profile... you like GW! Whoo! Grab a line and join the little club of the elite. There's only a few of us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 09:14 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've learnt my fair share in 4 years of..."
well yes i know some german, well more then i know english, cause i am german
and yes you would learn german easy if you life there for awhile, also because you already know some.

and about GW, i am the leader of a guild, well a bad guild. members are not active and not much fun either
i have been thinking about closing it, not sure though.
how many members you guys got and are they active players?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-14, 09:31 AM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "well yes i know some german, well more..."
As far as I know, I'm the most active player... and I'm only getting round to playing once every few weeks because of work.

As for guilds, I was a member of one that became really inactive, so I made my own just for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 09:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "As far as I know, I'm the most active..."
yeah im trying to get on atleast once a week, but since i have my baby it got pretty hard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-14, 12:56 PM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "yeah im trying to get on atleast once a..."
Interesting name. Welcome to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-14, 04:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Interesting name. Welcome to Zelaron."
Yes, your name is interesting ...but can you eat it?

I'll leave you with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-14, 05:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, your name is interesting ...but..."
Welcome and have a good time. If u like Halo, then ask to join the Dragoons, where alot of activity takes place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:34 PM in reply to battlebitch's post "hey there everyone"
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-07-15, 01:08 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes, your name is interesting ...but..."
now, interesting, is that a good thing? and YES i can eat my name but the question is can you?

thanks to all of you for the nice welcom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-16, 09:30 PM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "now, interesting, is that a good thing?..."
In addition to eating my name, I am also capable of eating souls.

Welcome!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-07-17, 04:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "In addition to eating my name, I am..."
JRwakebord said:
I am also capable of eating souls.
which means you are the devil?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-17, 08:25 AM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "which means you are the devil?:fire:"
No, in America eating souls is considered a delicacy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-17, 11:13 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, in America eating souls is..."
well i think you are lying, i think he is the devil!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

battlebitch

Posted 2006-07-17, 04:13 PM in reply to battlebitch's post starting "well i think you are lying, i think he..."
You are correct. I always thought of him as a lesser devil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven