Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unable to connect
Posted 2004-01-29, 02:25 PM
Hey, ok I got home from school and I am unable to connect to battle.net it has worked fiine up to now... this happened before, couldnt play for 2 days until I realized that for some reason I had to allow ports 6112 and 4000 on my router... does this mean I am IP banned if it says connecting to fastest server then says unable to connect? because i cant connect to west, asia, europe east or open bnet.. is there any way to figure out what is really wrong and is there a way to remedy the problem?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-29, 03:39 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Unable to connect"
Well it cant be cause your ip banned. When i was ip banned i coudl stil get on the other realms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-29, 04:17 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Unable to connect"
i can get on other realms just not east, how long is ip ban usually or can i change my ip adress or something to rid of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-29, 04:22 PM in reply to Umpc's post starting "i can get on other realms just not..."
damnit this sucks, 4 hours and still cant get on... and im not IP banned.... what the hell is wrong?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-29, 04:28 PM in reply to Exterminator's post starting "damnit this sucks, 4 hours and still..."
If you use maphack, or any bots or anything, its more then likely that your cd key got banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-29, 05:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If you use maphack, or any bots or..."
wouldnt it say that my cd-key got banned though? Any who, I had to quit diablo, load up d2dark, then close it then open diablo... it messes up settings to connect so that fixed it, thanks Insolence
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:01 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Unable to connect"
didnt start happening to me till i started using funky do's bot, think its because of the loggin in and exiting so much... for me at least....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2004-01-29, 08:32 PM in reply to Umpc's post starting "didnt start happening to me till i..."
ya..i heard of a few ppl this happened to..they were all using bots...probably due to the auto-login when u get connec interrupted..lucky for me i have infinite cd-keys for the game
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69