Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

ROFL at Kanye
Posted 2005-09-06, 07:26 PM
I had a feeling this dude was an idiot just from the music. Guess I was right.

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=7387

There is a short version of this on entensity. To do Kanye justice you should really watch the one in this link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-09-06, 07:58 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "ROFL at Kanye"
George Bush doesnt care about black people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:06 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "ROFL at Kanye"
Why is he an idiot? He just spoke his mind, and it's funny.

And let's be honest; George Bush doesn't care about people.

Unless they are Anglo-Saxon and make over $500,000 a year.

And even then it's not "cares about," but rather "is controlled by."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why is he an idiot? He just spoke his..."
GravitonSurge said:
Why is he an idiot? He just spoke his mind"
Is why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:24 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Is why ;)"
Then you're an idiot too for calling him an idiot.

No, K_A, it is not funny to then copy me and say "I am an idiot for..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Then you're an idiot too for calling..."
Kanye is a freaking genius.

Kockblocker1>Kanye>Einstein>Fangs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:40 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Kanye is a freaking genius. ..."
You just called him an idiot. Now he's a genius?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "George Bush doesnt care about black..."
LMAO! Hes calling his "donations manager" to see what the biggest amount is he can give! I love it! I looooove it.

What? What is this... "they've realized that alot of the people that could help are at war right now and they've given them permission to come down and shoot us."
LmaoWTF?

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-09-06 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:54 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Kanye is a freaking genius. ..."
kockblocker1 said:
Kanye is a freaking genius.

Kockblocker1>Kanye>Einstein>Fangs
Yea, I don't see how anything Kanye said makes him an idiot. Lets face it, George Bush does, in fact, hate black people. I don't see how Kanye is off on there.

I certainly hear the media portraying blacks as vicious thieves, and white people as victims -- not all the media, but definitely a large part of the media. I wholeheartedly disagree on this point. If I had been starving for 5 days, and I was watching my 15 month old baby's life wither away from malnutrition all the while sitting around and watching my government point fingers at who's to blame for not better preparing for the disaster yet doing absolutely nothing, I would be ready to grab a gun as well and forcibly, if it was required, get some food. I see nothing wrong with that, and I honestly believe that any good man would do the same. Now am I condoning killing people to get what you need? Absolutely not. But if a man has to choose between his child's life and someone elses life, then even the most kindhearted, selfless man will choose his child's life, and you can not condemn him for that.

On another note, the time it took to get relief to New Orleans is absolutely ridiculous. We can get a force of 10000 men across the world in 6 hours but it takes us four fucking days to get a convoy to New Orleans? That's BUllSHit. I don't care if you're liberal or conservative, democrat or republican, that is utter crap. When you see that happening, how can you not at least feel what Kanye West had the nerve to express? We knew about the magnitude of this hurricane way before it struck. All the time we were hearing, "Oh my god, this will be the worst hurricane to ever hit America," yet what measures did our government take to minimalize the loss of life? Kanye West just vocalized what more than half of America is thinking. I certainly don't think that makes him an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LMAO! Hes calling his "donations..."
Kaneda said:
What? What is this... "they've realized that alot of the people that could help are at war right now and they've given them permission to come down and shoot us."
LmaoWTF?
I'm not sure about this, but I believe martial law is being applied in New Orleans, which is what he's referring to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-06, 08:57 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "ROFL at Kanye"
I didn't laugh :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-06, 09:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I didn't laugh :-\"
He's an idiot plain and simple, regardless of who Dubya likes or doesnt care about.

This hurricane was not about Bush. The problems are not Bush's fault. Blanco is to blame.

(I hate Bush though...)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-06, 09:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "He's an idiot plain and simple,..."
Adrenachrome said:
This hurricane was not about Bush. The problems are not Bush's fault. Blanco is to blame.
How are the consequences of the hurricane not Bush's fault. If I'm not mistaken, he's the head of our country. Major disasters, such as Katrina, are handed over to the head of our country. As I said before, we knew about this way before it happend. No precautions were taken by the national government.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-07, 04:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Why is he an idiot? He just spoke his..."
GravitonSurge said:
Why is he an idiot? He just spoke his mind, and it's funny.

And let's be honest; George Bush doesn't care about people.

Unless they are Anglo-Saxon and make over $500,000 a year.

And even then it's not "cares about," but rather "is controlled by."
Moreover, he was speaking off the cuff. Just because someone is NOT well-spoken, doesn't mean they are an idiot. And have these guys heard Bush WHEN HIS SPEECH IS SCRIPTED? He stilll cannot get it right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-09-07, 12:31 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Moreover, he was speaking off the cuff...."
I apologize is I upset all the Kanye West fans out there with my rash and insensitive comments.

Keep it hood G!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-09-07, 12:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "How are the consequences of the..."
mjordan2nd said:
How are the consequences of the hurricane not Bush's fault. If I'm not mistaken, he's the head of our country. Major disasters, such as Katrina, are handed over to the head of our country. As I said before, we knew about this way before it happend. No precautions were taken by the national government.
Deja vu anyone? Kinda like we knew 911 was going to happen. Oh that Bush. What a guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-07, 02:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "How are the consequences of the..."
mjordan2nd said:
Because the Governer didn't ask for the support.

I wish Bush was dead man.. but it's not his fault.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-09-07, 06:59 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Because the Governer didn't ask for the..."
Adrenachrome said:
Because the Governer didn't ask for the support.

I wish Bush was dead man.. but it's not his fault.
Hey dipshit, check your facts.
http://gov.louisiana.gov/2005%20%20p...aneKatrina.pdf

August 26th.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-09-07, 08:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "How are the consequences of the..."
mjordan2nd said:
That is a less than educated opinion.... in my opinion. Now I don't back Bush, and I am very sympathetic for the hurricane victims. I almost drove across the country by myself to go help, and my family is trying to house victims because my school is taking kids in. Here's just some truths.

It was the mayor's responsibility to evacuate people.

Bush should be doing more to help. That is reasonable. He hates black people or doesnt care about them? Unreasonable.

"He's on vacation" isn't an accurate remark. The president does far more than any of us can know I'm sure. Probably has alot more shit on his plate than any of us know.

People in the area were told repeatedly to build better aqueducts and a better levee or whatever. They were told that if a big hurricane came their city would be underwater. They weren't doing shit about it. Everyone is looking for someone to blame and no one is looking for solutions. This is bullshit.

Sure, we are the richtest country in the world. We should be doing WHATEVER WE HAVE TO in a crisis like this. I agree. However, it should be more on the shoulders of individuals and privately owned companies. There are people dying of thirst and we have FIVE MAJOR BOTTLED WATER COMPANIES??!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE.

All I see is finger pointing with no suggestions.

Also, Kanye West is an ignorant fool. He made a personal judgement of Bush and basically called him racist for no reason. He has no idea what the fuck he talks about. Kanye West is the racist. I am not even going to try to get into this because it's so fucking obvious how wrong he is and if you can't see that I see no reason to argue with you because you are obviously missing something and it's not worth my time. Prove to me that there is validity in Kanye West's arguement and I will eat my words.

Man with escalades and 24 inch rims bithcing about his "poor dying African brothers". Slut please.

Last edited by Penny_Bags; 2005-09-07 at 08:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-07, 08:13 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Moreover, he was speaking off the cuff...."
khwiii said:
Moreover, he was speaking off the cuff. Just because someone is NOT well-spoken, doesn't mean they are an idiot. And have these guys heard Bush WHEN HIS SPEECH IS SCRIPTED? He stilll cannot get it right.
Dude, Kanye's speech was scripted. He went off the cuff and said blatantly "George Bush doesn't care about Black People". Whether because he spoke poorly or thats what he really thinkgs, he's stupid on either account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags