Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Current Thoughts?
Posted 2008-02-21, 01:06 AM
The point of this is just like some of those other threads. In this one you give your current thought.

--

I am thinking about using a vBulletin when I change my web servers in April.

--

Hey Lenny can you rename this thread "Current Thoughts"?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-02-21 at 01:10 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Current Thoughts?"
I'm wondering what on earth makes any sane person think I'd look good in panties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm wondering what on earth makes any..."
I'm thinking what makes KagomJack think about a him wearing panties and it looking good.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:11 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm thinking what makes KagomJack think..."
People.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-21, 01:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "People."
I am thinking about the most recent Family Guy episode, with, G.I. Jose.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 07:19 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I am thinking about the most recent..."
I'm thinking about what I have to get accomplished today, which is quite a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-21, 07:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm thinking about what I have to get..."
I'm thinking/wondering if my girlfriend is going to break up with me today. Or if I should just do it first to spite her.

God damnit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-21, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm thinking/wondering if my girlfriend..."
im realy hope i dont fuck things up more then i already have
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-21, 12:27 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im realy hope i dont fuck things up..."
I wonder why it is whenever I do something relatively nice for myself, on those really rare occasions, that shit just blows up in my face and backfires.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wonder why it is whenever I do..."
I'm wondering why I'm watching the Jerry Springer Show, God man, this show is dumb. But is hilarious at the same time I guess, when you see these complete rednecks, and complete faggots acting like morons on television.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm wondering why I'm watching the..."
Oh God, I'm about to meet the 'rents . . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh God, I'm about to meet the 'rents ...."
I'm wondering where my brothers took off to without me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:30 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm wondering where my brothers took..."
I'm wondering if they'll cancel school tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:36 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'm wondering if they'll cancel school..."
"Why do I spend time here when EF has so much more intelligence as a whole"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-21, 03:59 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting ""Why do I spend time here when EF has..."
i really hope it doesn't snow tonight, cause i really wanna go to gymnastics
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-21, 11:26 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i really hope it doesn't snow tonight,..."
I wonder if the my power point project will be an "A" or "B" grade tomorrow.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-02-22, 02:31 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I wonder if the my power point project..."
I wonder if so-and-so would go out with me.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2008-02-26 at 02:12 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-22, 07:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wonder if so-and-so would go out with..."
I wonder when my fever will reduce.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-22, 09:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder when my fever will reduce."
Why. This is gone way too far. I need to get out of here, right now. I just don't know where to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-22, 12:12 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Why. This is gone way too far. I need..."
I'm thinking about my translations for the game Sword of Algas, for RPG Maker VX. (I am translating it, and am about 9% done with it so far.)

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy