Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-02-22, 04:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I refuse to believe you have an IQ of..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I refuse to believe you have an IQ of 200 or whatever the hell you said.
Holy crap, I spelled college correctly and Google Chrome told me it wasn't a word. So I agreed and changed the spelling. Hmm, they really need to work on it. Anyways, 200! No, that's 53 higher then me. My IQ is 147.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-02-22, 11:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Holy crap, I spelled college correctly..."
Intelligence != elitism

Although I wish it did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-02-23, 12:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Intelligence != elitism Although I..."
Owned, Part 1 - Pro-lifers (youtube username)
Pretty good ownage, once again I must say.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-25, 10:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Owned, Part 1 - Pro-lifers (youtube..."
I liked that one a lot

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-25, 11:43 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I liked that one a lot"
Really?

The guy's repulsive.
A hideous result of attention deprivation.

One can only pray that he discovers Jesus.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2009-02-26, 07:11 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Really? The guy's repulsive. A..."
... I... what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-02-26, 08:57 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Really? The guy's repulsive. A..."
sheerx said: [Goto]
Really?

The guy's repulsive.
A hideous result of attention deprivation.

One can only pray that he discovers Jesus.
Please expand?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-26, 09:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Please expand? :weird:"
Just felt like straying from the barefaced consensus.

I do have something against his appearance though..
He's quite ugly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2009-02-26, 10:06 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Just felt like straying from the..."
Just felt like straying from the barefaced consensus.

I do have something against his appearance though..
He's quite ugly.

Your mom is ugly.

-----

No, in all seriousness, I rather like this guy and don't think he's that bad lookin'. I know, sounds little gay, well we're all, at least, just a little gay. George Carlin proved that.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-02-27, 12:53 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Your mom is ugly. ----- No, in..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
we're all, at least, just a little gay. George Carlin proved that.
RIP.

God, I hate the post limit. Even with a quote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-02-27, 07:30 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "RIP. God, I hate the post limit...."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
RIP.
Yes, that is a Really Interesting Point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-02-27, 10:53 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Your mom is ugly. ----- No, in..."
well we're all, at least, just a little gay.
Speak for yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx

Posted 2009-02-27, 03:37 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Speak for yourself."
Speak for yourself.

I said, "at least." If you're full blow gay, it's okay with me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-02-27 at 03:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-02-27, 03:42 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I said, "at least." If you're full..."
back on track, children.

There is to be another ownage video a little later this afternoon...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-27, 09:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "back on track, children. There is to..."
D3V said: [Goto]
back on track, children.

There is to be another ownage video a little later this afternoon...

Hey D3V, sheerx failed to comprehend that I was making a joke.

sheerx, my IQ is 147, I well understood you. Negative repping was unnecessary.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-02-27 at 10:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-02-28, 12:24 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey D3V, sheerx failed to comprehend..."
The reason behind my negative repping was to express my discontent toward your proficiency in straying off topic. I didn’t post it in the thread because well, it has nothing to do with the topic.

Now, you’ve gone and posted a response to me in this thread quoting D3V in the process.
My question is: what does his comment have to do with what you’re saying? because I missed the connection there. And what are you really doing, tattling?

In case you haven’t noticed D3V is not an administrator and therefore you will gain nothing from kissing his ass.

But apart from that, yeah it looks like I was in the wrong throughout this thread. You “win”. Congratulations!

Excellent use of your 147 IQ

Last edited by sheerx; 2009-02-28 at 12:41 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx

Posted 2009-02-28, 02:42 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "The reason behind my negative repping..."
The reason behind my negative repping was to express my discontent toward your proficiency in straying off topic. I didn’t post it in the thread because well, it has nothing to do with the topic.

Now, you’ve gone and posted a response to me in this thread quoting D3V in the process.
My question is: what does his comment have to do with what you’re saying? because I missed the connection there. And what are you really doing, tattling?

In case you haven’t noticed D3V is not an administrator and therefore you will gain nothing from kissing his ass.

But apart from that, yeah it looks like I was in the wrong throughout this thread. You “win”. Congratulations!

Excellent use of your 147 IQ

I was quoting his "back on track, children." and then acting like a child with the, "Hey D3V." You failed, I wish this to be moved into the flame forum if it continues.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-02-28, 02:22 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey D3V, sheerx failed to comprehend..."
sheerx, my IQ is 147, I well understood you. Negative repping was unnecessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-06-01, 08:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:"
Another great installment of the Amazing Atheist.

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-01, 08:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another great installment of the..."
How on earth did I miss this thread? It's hilarious!

Definitely worth a proper read-through after Wednesday. Keep up the good work, kids. Daddy's proud of you all.

Oh, and for the record can I state that I'm not a Christin, I'm a 36 year old man living in California pretending to be a 19 year old English Student with an IQ of over nine thousand, and that I'm not ignorant - I just don't give a fuck.

But in all seriousness, good thread. I'll give my two pence after my last exam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny