Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Obama wins
Posted 2008-11-04, 09:04 PM
pwned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:08 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Obama wins"
Hurrah!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:20 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Hurrah!"
I knew a post would be made here already if I looked at the new posts.

Yay!

Anyone see how McCain's crowd booed Obama?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-11-04 at 09:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:22 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Obama wins"
Fucking eh!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:22 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I knew a post would be made here..."
McCain conceded tonight in Arizona, Go-Bama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:25 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Obama wins"
Xenn said: [Goto]
pwned

Kamehameha!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-11-04, 09:26 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I knew a post would be made here..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Anyone see how McCain's crowd booed Obama.

Yup. It's over you fucking idiots; it's time to come together as a nation and put this election behind us. Whether you like it or not, Obama is your new president. EMBRACE IT.

And BOOYAH BITCHES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yup. It's over you fucking idiots; it's..."
i won myself $50. pwnd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-04, 10:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Kamehameha!!"
My phone went crazy a little after 11. I'm glad that this election wasn't a repeat of the last. ...I want a puppy too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-04, 11:15 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "My phone went crazy a little after 11...."
I'm glad the elections are finally over, no idea why it should have to affect our(Australian) media so much.. ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-05, 03:57 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "I'm glad the elections are finally..."
Because, like it or not, America has too much influence in the world.

I quite enjoyed this election. I stayed up until 4am, got three and a half hours of sleep, and then another two in my lecture, but it was worth it. It was interesting to see how the votes came in - McCain got a few, then a few more, Obama had three, which shot up to 70 something, and just kept rising. A one horse race. At 4am my time the last polls closed, and I was amazed to see his votes jump by nearly 100. Yeah, they were all Obama states anyway, but it still came as an amazement.

Sucks to be a Republican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-05, 04:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Because, like it or not, America has..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Sucks to be a Republican.
Not necessarily. I was all for Obama a couple months ago, he appealed to me a lot. Then, after doing a little research, I started to dislike his views on abortion.

"Ah... Dukakis! Tell him George!"

So, in the end, I was rooting for McCain. It doesn't really matter to me though. Whoever we get is better than Hill-dawg and I'm okay with that.

Awesome that we've finally voted in a black president though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-11-05, 04:21 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Because, like it or not, America has..."
I'm a born and family raised Republican, and I even voted Republican. That doesn't go to say that I'm upset about Obama winning the race; I'm actually pretty enthusiastic about it. For the first time in my life did I actually contemplate not voting for the norm. I'm honestly hopeful that Obama can bring unity to our country, fixes or at least does his best to fix most/all the problems he's going to face, and totally changes my perception in the future. If Obama is half of what he's cracked up to be, I will whole heartedly change my status as a registered Republican, and simply vote for whom I think it the best candidate in the future, regardless of whether or not the candidate fits the "traditional mold".

I'm very intersted to see how his first year is going to pan out, because that is when most of the action is going to take place - especially in areas that are going to effect me the most; property taxes, wage taxes, and just the economy as a whole.

Don't get me wrong, I've debated on this forum against Obama supporters for various reasons, but mainly because it was fun. I've even conceded that I thought he would be a great President, just not now - and I hope for America's sake, I was wrong. I wouldn't be happier to be proven wrong either.

Congrats, President-Elect Barak Obama!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-05, 04:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm a born and family raised..."
The problem with you guys, and in fact everyone on the forum, is that you're not extremist. I've always wanted to know an extremist.

I imagine that everyone on the forum agrees, or believes, that Obama will change America, even if it is just righting the wrongs of Bush. We don't, for example, have any members like this:

Quote:
"It's terrible, just terrible," said Lindsay Diamond from Phoenix. "When the economy's bad, Republicans lose."

The 28-year-old dancer could take some consolation from Senator Obama's victory though. "I don't think we'll have to worry about another African-American president in four years time," she said.

"Because after what's going to happen in the next four years under Senator Obama, we'll never elect an African-American again."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/ame...08/7710079.stm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-05, 05:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The problem with you guys, and in fact..."
"28-year-old DANCER"

Enough said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-11-05, 06:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting ""28-year-old DANCER" Enough..."
I was honestly at wits end with a RLFriend of mine about this last night. The only slanderous bullshit he kept slinging was the fact that his name resembles Osama, and his middle name is Hussein. Under those circumstances anyone named 'Gates' is in someway shape or form the off-spring of Bill Gates and 'Paris Hilton' is as enjoyable as the actual city.

Edit your posts quick before d3v see's he has been sharing space with a republican he might pop a bolt loose.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tidusfied losered? Or is this just the first time im noticing it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-05, 07:10 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Obama wins"
Wtf no litigation?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-11-05, 07:10 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I was honestly at wits end with a..."
<3 FriedTits.

I can't believe it.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-05, 08:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm a born and family raised..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I'm a born and family raised Republican, and I even voted Republican. That doesn't go to say that I'm upset about Obama winning the race; I'm actually pretty enthusiastic about it. For the first time in my life did I actually contemplate not voting for the norm. I'm honestly hopeful that Obama can bring unity to our country, fixes or at least does his best to fix most/all the problems he's going to face, and totally changes my perception in the future. If Obama is half of what he's cracked up to be, I will whole heartedly change my status as a registered Republican, and simply vote for whom I think it the best candidate in the future, regardless of whether or not the candidate fits the "traditional mold".
This is the problem with being a registered Republican or Democrat. I say fuck that noise. I am going to vote for whomever I think will do the best job, regardless of party lines. For example, I voted Obama, a democrat, for president and voted Mitch Daniels, a republican, for governor of Indiana. Why would I do something so absurd you ask? Because Mitch Daniels has done a great job the last 4 years in Indiana; we're far better off than most states in this nation. Hell, our gas prices are at $1.95 right now! Now granted, they're going to go back up since the election is over and the government can rape us again now that we've participated.

I'm just saying you shouldn't vote for a specific party just because you've always done so. If there's a better candidate out there, vote for him/her!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-05, 09:10 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is the problem with being a..."
Apparently one of the main reasons my sister voted for McCain is because, in her words: "Obama's just going to get shot within the year anyway. There are already threats out." I personally think she voted McCain for her boyfriend, who voted for McCain because "Palin is hot".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer