Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Wrath of the Lich King Release Date Announced!
Posted 2008-09-16, 12:07 AM
November 13th, 2008.

http://www.blizzard.com/us/press/080915.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-16, 02:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wrath of the Lich King Release Date..."
Fuck. I know I'm going to buy the game and I know im eventually going to get all 3 (4 when I get my death knight) up to 80, but I'm not looking forward to it all too much .

Last time I played the beta they still had zones blocked off. i was hoping it would take them till the middle of next year to finish .

Oh well, I'll be preordering it in full come next paycheck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-16, 03:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wrath of the Lich King Release Date..."
Just got in beta recently, but it's been unstable as hell since I got in. I hope they're not rushing it just to make it in the timeslot of WAR release / the first real content update.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-09-16, 09:45 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wrath of the Lich King Release Date..."
To get the collectors edition or not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-16, 10:02 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "To get the collectors edition or not..."
The new ratio to this game with be DeathKnight : OtherClasses as opposed to Alliance : Horde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-16, 11:42 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "The new ratio to this game with be..."
I'm hoping, and I know I wont get this, but I'm hoping that they make the Death Knights have their own faction. I think that might help balance the population of them a bit, perhaps. Maybe not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-16, 12:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm hoping, and I know I wont get this,..."
I agree with K_A.

Also, i'm not even sure if I want to throw away another 6 months of my life away, or not. . . .

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I agree with K_A. Also, i'm not even..."
Srsly?! Why not, in another year you can grind up to 90!! Then the year after that you can start to become ranked 90. So that you are no longer level 90 but, Rank 12 Level 90... Brilliant, When Burning Crusade came out I lost all interest in WoW and quit. I returned later to see a whole lot of nothing again (i missed naxx, and BT). Now when this game was announced I had ABSOLUTELY no interest in even looking it up, I still to this day haven't read a damn thing on this expansion.

They need to figure out a way for people who enjoy PvE raiding to experience it, without the need to buckle down and the underlineing feeling that dark = good, sunlight = bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:17 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Srsly?! Why not, in another year you..."
Fuck leveling to 80, getting to 70 is too time consuming as it is!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-16, 05:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm hoping, and I know I wont get this,..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm hoping, and I know I wont get this, but I'm hoping that they make the Death Knights have their own faction. I think that might help balance the population of them a bit, perhaps. Maybe not.
Death Knights have a reputation faction, however at the end of your starting area quests, you join the Horde or Alliance as your race would dictate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-09-17, 07:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Death Knights have a reputation..."
I felt all cool about starting WoW. But then the money. I don't have a job (I'm 15) and I just don't want that kind of addiction. I am not even going to touch WoW anymore.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 06:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Wrath of the Lich King Release Date..."
This is the day I will steal an entire tub of ice cream from the dining hall because nobody will be around

Thanks !King_Amazon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-09-20, 07:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is the day I will steal an entire..."
wait...... what?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-20, 09:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "wait...... what?"
Obviously, everyone will be in their rooms playing WoW, so noone will be arround to notice him take all the ice cream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-09-21, 08:34 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Obviously, everyone will be in their..."
And he'll be so busy bathing in said ice cream to notice that I'll be stealing all of his things. But shh...you didn't hear that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-21, 09:28 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And he'll be so busy bathing in said..."
You play WOW too, nigga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-21, 09:31 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You play WOW too, nigga."
I think I can pull myself away long enough...

...I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer