Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Spam Bot

Posted 2002-04-27, 05:41 AM
Download it here : Link dead*removed*

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryeguy457
Hey, Ryeguy457 here, with my SpamBot!

IT SPAMS THE MESSAGE THAT IS ON YOUR CLIPBOARD!!

What is Spambot?
Spambot will allow you to spam your trades and account stealing stuff or whatever you want to accross selected channels. It has a few configurable options. This isn't a cheat or hack or whatever, but it makes things go by MUCH faster. There is no way, no how, this thing can be patched, because all it does is simulate typing and clicking..it sends no packets. You can't be banned for this or yadda yadda...

Instructions:
First, to configure your Spambot settings, open up Spambot.ini, which was included in this .zip. Under [Main], find where it says Channel=, and enter the channel you want it to spam across. Don't put any numbers, just the base name, and include the dashes. Say for example, you want to spam through LoD USWest-USA-1,LoD USWest-USA-2, LoD USWest-USA-3, all the way up to 50. For channel, all you'd put is LoD USWest-USA-. No numbers, and including dashes. Next, find ChannelStart=, and type in a number in which you want Spambot to start in. Spambot will never go in a channel above which you specify (ie, if you had <LoD USWest-USA-> for your channel (no <>'s), and had 3 for ChannelStart, it'd never go to LoD USWest-USA-2 or lower). For ChannelEnd=, this is the highest number of the channel the bot can go in. If you had <LoD USWest-USA-> as your Channel, 5 in ChannelStart, and 10 in ChannelEnd, then it would spam through channel #'s 5,6,7,8,9, and 10. For SpamDelay=, this is a number represented in SECONDS of how long SpamBot should wait before switching to the next channel. The higher, the safer you are from getting booted off Bnet for spamming too much. To shut off SpamBot, keep shaking the mouse pointer until it shuts off (take 3 sec or so).

**Things you should know**
-SpamDelay= accepts decimals.
-This works in any resolution of your computer or game.
-You can't use this when Diablo II is in window mode.
-You CANNOT minimize Diablo II when you do this, because the bot needs Diablo II as the active window when it runs.
-I programmed an unchangable 1.5 second delay between switching channels so that the channel gets a chance to load up, so take this into consideration when choosing your SpamDelay.
-Do NOT email me about something that is clearly explained in this readme, or I'll delete it and won't reply. I made this readme dummy-compliant, because there's so many retards out there. However, suggestions, comments, or bugs are welcome.
-I'm *ryeguy1014 on UsWest LoD for whatever reason you need me.

================================================== ===================
History:
v1.0
- First public release
================================================== ====================
©2002 Ryeguy457
E-mail:rgl1087@yahoo.com

Edit: version 3 is stickyfied

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-05-11 at 07:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-04-30, 06:03 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Spam Bot"
Thx for the info
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-05-11, 06:18 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Spam Bot"
*closed* link not working
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX