Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Hardcore question
Posted 2002-08-23, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if there is any difference between hardcore and softcore besides that if you die then you have to start over. I think I read somewhere that you lvl a lot faster or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-23, 07:26 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Hardcore question"
you lvl the same... another difference you left out is you need to beat baal in norm in that specific account in order to make an hc character.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-23, 07:30 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Hardcore question"
ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-23, 07:45 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Hardcore question"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
you lvl the same... another difference you left out is you need to beat baal in norm in that specific account in order to make an hc character.
Which can be skipped by HC_hack.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-23, 07:56 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Hardcore question"
Another thing is the loot feature. If you die anyone who you had given permision to loot you can get all your stuff. This is usefull if you plan on starting another character. For example, you have a level 85 zon with gaze, shaft, WF, etc. If you died, you would be pissed that you lost your stuff more than you would be pissed that you lost the zon. So if you had given someone permision to loot you, they could get your stuff for you. Downside is you have to know who your real friends are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-24, 12:53 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Hardcore question"
Amazon, I don't know what realm your on, but on west you have to watch out for annoying pk hydra sorcs. They go near you, make a hydra, then go to town and hostile, killing you and anyone near you instantly/almost instantly. By the way, don't trust anyone on hc,unless you have a death wish or you know who your playing with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon