Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

President Bush Takes Care of "Scooter's" Prison Sentence
Posted 2007-07-02, 05:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_trial
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "President Bush Takes Care of..."

Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own fucking government can lie, steal and cheat us for so long, and yet nothing has been done about it. To all of you that ever argued on the behalf of Prez bush, go eat shit and die.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "President Bush Takes Care of..."
Bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own..."
D3V said:
Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own fucking government can lie, steal and cheat us for so long, and yet nothing has been done about it. To all of you that ever argued on the behalf of Prez bush, go eat shit and die.
But...but...but

KERRY'S A FLIP-FLOPPER!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "But...but...but KERRY'S A..."
Lmao, I always go back to the point that anything/anyone is better than Bush.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:41 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lmao, I always go back to the point..."
D3V said:
Lmao, I always go back to the point that anything/anyone is better than Bush.
Those were/are my thoughts exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Those were/are my thoughts exactly."
I don't know about you guys, but Obama has my vote, fo sho.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't know about you guys, but Obama..."
D3V said:
I don't know about you guys, but Obama has my vote, fo sho.
I'm not sure whether you used to just try to troll the forums back in the day, you're trying to fit in now, or you've had some life-changing experience.

I like Obama. I really do. It's not just that he's black either. From the relatively little I know about the potential 2008 candidates, I like him the best. But I honestly think having Obama run as a democrat could be political suicide for the democrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-02, 05:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm not sure whether you used to just..."
I haven't seen much of the potential '08 candidates, do we have a short list I could check out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-02, 06:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I haven't seen much of the potential..."
As of now, the list is still very long.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-07-02, 08:17 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "As of now, the list is still very long."
Hillary Clinton is most likely going to get the Democrat's ticket. At least all the signs are leading to that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah it's pretty pathetic how our own..."
D3V said:
Get used to it. This is the way the American government is. It's run by crooks, thieves, and greedy assholes. LONG LIVE AMERICA!!!!!!

I get 3 weeks vacation in September. I'm going out of the country, probably Europe, possibly South America. Point is, I'm getting the fuck out of here and I may decide I like living elsewhere better.

Anywho: Ron Paul has my ticket so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:47 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "President Bush Takes Care of..."
I hate every Democrat running. I don't like just about every Republican running.

I doubt I will be voting next election if these are going to be my options.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 02:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm not sure whether you used to just..."
mjordan2nd said:
I'm not sure whether you used to just try to troll the forums back in the day, you're trying to fit in now, or you've had some life-changing experience.

I like Obama. I really do. It's not just that he's black either. From the relatively little I know about the potential 2008 candidates, I like him the best. But I honestly think having Obama run as a democrat could be political suicide for the democrats.
Obama is going to be the next JFK. He's an excellent speaker, I've been following him around for a while now, ever since his name was tossed around for presidential candiacy roughly 1 1/2 years ago, I mean seriously, the man is excellence, he's got my vote and many people around me that i've convinced he's good enough for our coutry. Every plan, bill, legislative gesture that i've heard him talk about, he's been so knowledgeable about and understands every basic of each detail to the point where it's amazing...

And on the other side we have Hilary, the fucking Hitler reincarnation, evil woman bent on taking over the world using her husband's success as a tripod for her own agenda, mark my words if she is in office, every country that forces women to wear veils, we'll be at war with, she will definately run our country into the ground, .. Not that i'm against women or anything, just Hilary seems to me like too much of a bitch, and that she doesn't really have any political experience besides just recently, it is though, a nice publicity stunt she's been pulling off lately.

Edit: I opened up a debate thread on the '08 election, already, hopefully we'll get some intellectual responses in there where people can really point out what they like and don't like about what they see in our future from our leaders.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....236#post590236

Go check it out. Vote.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V