Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post My resignition/leaving once again.

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:19 AM
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Sov got supreme modded.
Wraithz JR: lol he needs to be fucked over
Wraithz JR: zelaron is fucked now
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Its BS man
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: no shit
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm gonna resign
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: all he did was bitch about me
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and he went to easy on everyone else
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: hell he modded the most inactive forum on zelaron
Wraithz JR: yea, post what i just said along with your resignation
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: go for it
Wraithz JR: no you post it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I don't even wanna go to zelaron right now
Wraithz JR: i'm too lazy
Wraithz JR: lol
Wraithz JR: i don't know why fucks like him aren't banned y et
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: Chruser made the decision of course
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: he makes a lot of stupid decisions
Wraithz JR: yea
Wraithz JR: like admining titusfied
Wraithz JR: and sup modding sov
Wraithz JR: errr i think i declined that
Wraithz JR: reinvite me
Wraithz JR: nvm
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: o.O
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: wanna play gunbound?
Wraithz JR: nah
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: k
Wraithz JR: dling UT again
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm gonna go shoot myself then
Wraithz JR: wanna play that :P
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: it's so stupid man
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and there's nothing I can do about it
Wraithz JR: i'll talk to chruser
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: he wouldn't ban anyone anyway
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: so why do they give him the power to?
Wraithz JR: i made him make a couple of stupid decisions too
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm the only person he'd ever ban
Wraithz JR: he'd always ban me and let me back again
Wraithz JR: and i always come back as a mod or something
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I should go make a new name and post a picture of a fat kid and hang around a lot
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: maybe they will make me an admin
Wraithz JR: or just hang around on paintchat with chruser all day
Wraithz JR: that works too
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'd post this whole conversation right now but I don't even want to waste my energy going to a hell-bound forum
Wraithz JR: i really couldn't care less
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I try to make zelaron a better place and everyone works against me
Wraithz JR: well like i told penguin many times before
Wraithz JR: Zelaron = Fucked
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: yeah
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm gonna offer chruser 2000 bucks for zelaron
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and delete it
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and put something useful there instead
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm just waiting for people to start rioting
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: ya know
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: I'm gonna leave zelaron again
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: hehe
PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: and I'll post this convo while I'm at it
Wraithz JR: heh k

I'm tired of trying. When I try, people bitch, so I'll make you happy. What good does it do me anyway? I work my ass off and I try to make Zelaron a better place, but it gets me nowhere. Why should I even keep going? It's obvious that the people that matter don't care what happens to Zelaron.

I'm sorry to you people that supported me, but I just can't keep doing this. I'll be gone until some things change. I might stop in every little while to see how things are going, but I'm done for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Meh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Sorry to hear we cant work together. Seriously. Hope to see you around.

By the way dont assume things. I am nto gonan ban you simply because you are you. You have yet ot break any rules. I will ban when necesary, but i prefer alternate solutions, like talking with that person and trying to figure it out but thats just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Well... What a solemn response... What can I say besides....

Meh

EDIT: In case you are very dim like most members on Zelaron, that means I'm quite indifferent about this crappy issue. Fight on.

Last edited by Randuin; 2003-12-21 at 02:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Sorry you can't work with me? Why is it every chance you get you try to get me demodded then? This is what you want, too bad I had to hand it to you on a plate but I'm tired of people bitching at me when I'm trying to get things done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
REally its not what i wanted. I dont deny that you do a good job sniffing otu bullshit in teh flame forum and off topic in general. I tried to get you demodded because you wouldnt listen to me when i proposed an alternate method, and that angered me. Im sorry for that. I have a very hot temper, and now that i am calm i can safely say taht i am sorry for those incidents.

I probably get more shit then you do when i was a starcraft mod. "demod sov", " i want sov's job", "sov is a jackass" etc. I know hwo you feel. Just give it another chance, lets see if we can work together. ill take care of the talking to the troublesome members and youc an take care of the threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Wraithz JR: http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=25889
Wraithz JR: rofl
theassassin314: yeah well
theassassin314: i warned chruser
theassassin314: who couldent see this coming?
theassassin314: god
Wraithz JR: i msged chruser too
Wraithz JR: he tuned out tho
Wraithz JR: meh, owell
Wraithz JR: i'm just letting those kids fight
theassassin314: dude like before he sup modded sov hes like 'penguin im gonna mod sov, thats cool with you?'
Wraithz JR: it's somewhat entertaining
theassassin314: and im like well... there are other mods, are you looking at them
theassassin314: then im like, im almost certain theres gonna be some upset people so...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Face it Sov, you suck

Meh

Last edited by Penguin; 2003-12-21 at 02:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
I don't want to be your buddy. There's plenty of people better for the job, they just must not have tongues as long as yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
!King_Amazon! said:
they just must not have tongues as long as yours.
For the first time i must say i am guilty of having almost died so much fun it was to read that post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Ok, well i tried. See you around then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
kthxbye

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-21, 02:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Chruser was pretty sure of himself. He asked me, and I was not sure who I felt should be a good sup mod. I am still not sure who would be the best sup mod. All I know right now is, Chruser was really sure of who to sup mod, and he asked me and I said I was not sure. He said he already had the other admins say it was cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Wow, this will make for alot of times your position has been changed, K_A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Why do u dislike sov so much KA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-21, 11:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Wow, this is certainly gay. There are many other Moderators I'd much rather see make Sup Mod over our local pudding lover, including the guy who just resigned, but oh well. I'll probably end up trying to leave again soon too.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-12-21 at 04:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-21, 04:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Sigh, here we go again. Always the same fuzz when sup. modding someone. Not everyone can like my descisions, and that's perfectly fine with me. There were many good and active members to choose, but Sovereign is definitely my choice this time. I'd be surprised if I saw more congratulations than complaints for a change.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-12-21, 05:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
You should make me a Sup Mod. I don't do anything controversial anymore, and I'm a bored son of a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-21, 05:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
You should make christmas cookies then!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-21, 05:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
I did, and I ate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-21, 05:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "My resignition/leaving once again."
Figures...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped