Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-06-19, 07:58 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Why is that?"
God, I love "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-19, 09:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "God, I love "Willy Wonka and the..."
Up until 3 AM playing TF2? I think so.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-19, 02:41 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "God, I love "Willy Wonka and the..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
God, I love "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory".
Me and my buddy Josh where talking about this just yesterday. We both agreed that Tim Burten has been oddly... not very good lately. He argued that after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory he got worse, but I argued that Corpse Bride was his last good film (most people didn't like it because and only because it wasn't "another Nightmare Before Christmas"). We debated this for some time, before we both agreed. Tim would have to have the biggest BALLS IN THE WORLD to remake Willy Wonka and the FUCKING Chocolate Factory. It's literally a suicide mission, but in all honest... it was a good remake. It had it's own spice and turned out nice. People where just in denial about it, reflecting ONLY on "the old one was better" mentality.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-19, 02:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Me and my buddy Josh where talking..."
The new one is based on the book much more closely. The old one was an ad campaign for a product that ended up failing miserably. They are both admirable in their own ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-19, 04:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Me and my buddy Josh where talking..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Me and my buddy Josh where talking about this just yesterday. We both agreed that Tim Burten has been oddly... not very good lately. He argued that after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory he got worse, but I argued that Corpse Bride was his last good film (most people didn't like it because and only because it wasn't "another Nightmare Before Christmas").
First of all, Tim Burton*.

Secondly, what about Sweeney Todd? Very good film. Personally, I feel that the argument should be that Burton has not started this decade well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-06-19, 05:35 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Why is that?"
NonGayMan said: [Goto]
Why is that?
New job. High stakes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-06-19, 06:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First of all, Tim Burton*. Secondly,..."
He mainly just needs to change things up a bit. He's helping Johnny Depp ruin his career. Sweeney Todd was great, though. Depp is way too versatile to keep playing the same sorts of characters, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-22, 11:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He mainly just needs to change things..."
Depp, in my opinion, is one of the best actors out there. He is extremely versatile and can become someone so far from himself you'd barely recognize him. For instance, the first time I saw a pirates movie, I didn't know Depp was Jack Sparrow. I was really surprised when I found out that he was.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-22, 11:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First of all, Tim Burton*. Secondly,..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
First of all, Tim Burton*.

Secondly, what about Sweeney Todd? Very good film. Personally, I feel that the argument should be that Burton has not started this decade well.
Sweeney Todd was great, but the ending was incredibly instant. It felt very VERY empty and fleshless.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-23, 12:48 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Depp, in my opinion, is one of the best..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Depp, in my opinion, is one of the best actors out there. He is extremely versatile and can become someone so far from himself you'd barely recognize him. For instance, the first time I saw a pirates movie, I didn't know Depp was Jack Sparrow. I was really surprised when I found out that he was.
I agree. He is one of my favorite actors by far. He has done so many completely different roles, and he has done so many great movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-23, 01:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I agree. He is one of my favorite..."
He hasn't really impressed me lately. The vampire movie made me lose faith in his interests to develop more as an actor.

Then again it may just have been "well fuck it, I'll do it" movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-23, 07:19 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He hasn't really impressed me lately...."
I think for whatever reason him and Burton think if they work together then magic will happen. Most of Depp's best movies haven't been in the last decade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-23, 07:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think for whatever reason him and..."
Fuck Differential Equations. The most fucking useless math there is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-24, 12:21 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He hasn't really impressed me lately...."
Wallow said: [Goto]
He hasn't really impressed me lately. The vampire movie made me lose faith in his interests to develop more as an actor.

Then again it may just have been "well fuck it, I'll do it" movie.
That "Dark Confines" or whatever?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-24, 02:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That "Dark Confines" or..."
This will most likely repeat over and over. FUCK DIFF EQ! I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT! WHEN WOULD I EVER NEED TO KNOW THIS?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-24, 08:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This will most likely repeat over and..."
What the hell am I going to do. That place was a second home, and I left. It was for the best but I miss it so much already...
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-06-26, 07:47 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "This will most likely repeat over and..."
Diff EQ?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-26, 08:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Diff EQ?"
Differential equations.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-26, 09:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Differential equations."
Project X was basically super bad with more tits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-06-27, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Differential equations."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Differential equations.
Thank you K_A
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin