Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2012-04-03, 08:29 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I never really enchanted anything until..."
Pretty much the same here. I didn't start enchanting until the endgame. Level 50 actually. I was just looking for another skill to get high up.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Pretty much the same here. I didn't..."
Just in case anyone hadn't found out, three DLC's have been leaked to be in the process of creation:

http://vehq.net/skyrim-dlc-info-leaked/

I just can't wait personally to be able to mount a dragon and fight other dragons in the sky or rain havoc on a town. Or when I'll be able to give my horse armor so it'll stop dying to Ancient Dragons.

Last edited by Wallow; 2012-04-08 at 09:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:24 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Just in case anyone hadn't found out,..."
Or you could have gone the kill people way of the Dark Brotherhood and gotten a almost god like horse.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-04-08, 09:27 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Or you could have gone the kill people..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Or you could have gone the kill people way of the Dark Brotherhood and gotten a almost god like horse.
No they needed to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-05-03, 08:25 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "No they needed to die."
I think Skurai will get a kick out of these.

BORKED
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-04, 09:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think Skurai will get a kick out of..."
Omg those are amazing. I almost wanna get them just so that people who see me playing skyrim say WTF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-04, 10:10 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Omg those are amazing. I almost wanna..."
You're really starting to worry me Asamin. I think you've been talking to Skurai too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-04, 11:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're really starting to worry me..."
No, I just have 3 sisters. And I'm really bored at home 90% of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-12, 09:56 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No, I just have 3 sisters. And I'm..."
I'm pissed that Wars in Skyrim got the axe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-05-12, 10:36 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm pissed that Wars in Skyrim got the..."
Holy fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-05-16, 04:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think Skurai will get a kick out of..."
The best mod is the Macho Man Randy savage mod..hands down!

You really have to appreciate old school WWF (WWE) to really like it...

BORKED

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2012-05-16, 04:46 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "The best mod is the Macho Man Randy..."
The boots are great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-16, 07:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The boots are great."
That. is. amazing. Thank you for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-18, 09:01 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That. is. amazing. Thank you for that."
Starting to play this game is actually why i'm back on this forum lol i've only played once (but for about 3 hours lol) and I can't get enough
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-18, 12:15 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "Starting to play this game is actually..."
You gonna get D3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-18, 12:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "You gonna get D3?"
i dont have a system right now ='[ ever since i moved out i've been gameless aside from what i play at my friends place
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2012-05-18, 03:13 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont have a system right now ='[ ever..."
Ouch, that sucks!

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide