Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've been drinking tea daily to help..."
Your all fucking hypocrites. How can you sit there in another thread and blab on and on about how Marijuana should be legal, and sit here and bash me and klo for smoking pot as parents. Take a second you fucking politically correct cocksnots and think about what your saying. If it were legal then how many parents MORE than the ones that already do, would smoke bud? How is it ANY different than having a glass of wine at dinner?! What possible harm could come from smoking a bowl after the baby goes to bed and sitting and watching MOTHER FUCKING ANCHORMAN ON THE COUCH TOGETHER DO!? HUH YOU FUCKING ASS GOBBLING DICK WEASLES! NONE OF YOU HAVE KIDS SO YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT! It's just like someone who has NEVER smoked pot trying to debate with you. You have no point of referenace. That site is primarly talking about drugs that can actually kill you INCLUDING alcohol. Ex. 30% of Australian deaths are from drugs. GUESS WHAT! Marijuana doesn't kill. Marijuana doesn't make people forget to FEED THIER KIDS. GOD, your ignorance infuriates me. My daughter is WAY above the curve in every aspect you could think of. She's prettier than any of you combined, she's already on the intellect level of kyeruu, just can't completly vocalize all of it yet. She eats healthier than 75% of the nation, buncha fat Mcdonalds grubbing heffers. She doesn't watch cable and certainly wont GIVE A GOD DAMN ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS KIDS! So take your high and mighty ass's and STICK A PARENTING BOOK UP THEM OK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-08, 10:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your all fucking hypocrites. How can..."
Banned for flaming outside of the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your all fucking hypocrites. How can..."
Kaneda said:
How is it ANY different than having a glass of wine at dinner?! What possible harm could come from smoking a bowl after the baby goes to bed and sitting and watching MOTHER FUCKING ANCHORMAN ON THE COUCH TOGETHER
One glass of wine wont effect you as much as one bowl.

As for harm, if you cook something and forget its cooking and set the house on fire, the risk of getting hurt is now introduced.

I never said you were a bad parent. hell, i give you the most credit in the world because raising a kid is extremely difficult and scary this day and age. I just thought that somebody as smart as yourself would see that smoking, even if the baby is asleep, is not the right thing to do at this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "One glass of wine wont effect you as..."
Just wait until you get busted and they take your kid away. You'll love that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-08, 11:44 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Spider bite... hurts... swolen......"
Medieval Bob said:
Spider bite... hurts... swolen... infected?
One time I woke up to one on one of my balls. Although I didn't really into investigating if it was a spider bite or not because of all the excitement and fear. Anyway I woke up, scratched my balls and felt a numb swollen something on my right nut. At first I thought I had just grew a third testicle and was like "meh", then I looked at it and saw a 2 tiny piercing right in the middle. FKLJDSGFOIJST$#W~!! Now I can't have kids. Either because of that or because of all the damn seeds I've toked ..

Eugh. Seeds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-09, 07:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nowhere does it say smoking pot makes..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Nowhere does it say smoking pot makes you a good parent.

You're bad parents.
A little uncalled for, even for you KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "A little uncalled for, even for you KA."
It's all in good fun. I still don't think parents should smoke pot. Doesn't make them bad parents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:52 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's all in good fun. I still don't..."
After a long day's work (job, taking care of your child, errands, etc) and you finally put them down to bed, what's so wrong about smoking a bowl to relax and have some 'me time'?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After a long day's work (job, taking..."
You say putting them to bed like it's an off switch or something. You never get a break from being a parent. You never know what will happen and what you will need to do.

What if they get caught? What will their families think, if they were at home smoking pot with the baby home? What will the legal repercussions be? Shouldn't that money be going toward better things? Will they lose their baby?

It's not worth doing it.

Say they're at home, they just put the kid to bed, they smoke some and watch a movie. The baby wakes up sick or starts having a seizure or something and they have to go to the hospital. They go to the hospital, stoned, with a baby. They could lose their baby.

I'm sure they will have tons of excuses and such to cover every single possible thing that could happen and of course they aren't bad parents and blah blah blah but the fact is, it's not worth it.

At the very least, one of them should not be smoking. I would say the same with alcohol. If they put their kid to bed and then they both started drinking, that's equally bad, minus the legal part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After a long day's work (job, taking..."
There are plenty of legal ways to relax.

As for Minor Grievances, I just forked out $256 saturday for TWO tires, jesus tap dancing christ, and my car still needs motor mounts, Ugh!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After a long day's work (job, taking..."
Half of you asshats are overweight. Your parents are all 10x worse than me and klo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:55 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Half of you asshats are overweight...."
Handbags away please, ladies.

Either that, or take it to the FF and start up another Bad Parenting thread like Voll suggested. Hell, I might even collate any past ones and sticky it, just so you've all got somewhere to go to.

---

Minor Grievance? I've managed to shred a small part of my cheek inside my mouth. The skin is in tatters and there's raw skin behind it. All because I bought 100g of bonbons and chewed them for an hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-10, 10:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Handbags away please, ladies. ..."
work....

is....

so....

fucking.....

SSSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW.

I get paid to sit on my ass and do nothing. im so bored
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 11:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "work.... is.... so.... ..."
Thanatos said:
work....

is....

so....

fucking.....

SSSSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW.

I get paid to sit on my ass and do nothing. im so bored
You know, a lot of people would love jobs like we have(I do the same exact thing, my job is incredibly boring most of the time.) I used to think I'd love nothing more than to be paid to sit at a desk all day. I do occasionally do other things, but most of what I do is done at a desk. It really isn't as great as it seems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 11:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, a lot of people would love..."
Yeah my roomate gives me shit all the time because I make more than he does and he does 3x the work.

I really don't mind this job but on slow days it's INCREDIBLY slow. I've seriously done about 45 minutes of actual work since I clocked in at 9 this morning. I'd rather be really busy to pass the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 12:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "work.... is.... so.... ..."
I almost miss working at UPS, atleast there I'd be busy for 4 hours straight with a break (10 minutes) at the 2 hour mark (union rules) and then we'd be out. Even surfing the net doesn't do much for me, so lately i've been volunteering to do so many extra things around here, makes me look better

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 03:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I almost miss working at UPS, atleast..."
I'm not a person that has to be busy myself. I know some people that can't sit still and although sometimes I think it would be a good thing I like being able to relax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-10, 04:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not a person that has to be busy..."
Working while sick sucks, I wanna go home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-11, 01:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You know, a lot of people would love..."
!King_Amazon! said:
You know, a lot of people would love jobs like we have(I do the same exact thing, my job is incredibly boring most of the time.) I used to think I'd love nothing more than to be paid to sit at a desk all day. I do occasionally do other things, but most of what I do is done at a desk. It really isn't as great as it seems.

I stand for 8 hours a day and bust my ass the whole time. Usually have to eat on my feet. You can't convince me that the opportunity to sit would be a bad thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-11, 01:45 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I stand for 8 hours a day and bust my..."
I still work at fast food and work 11 or 12 hour shifts with a couple of fifteen minute breaks so I can eat. We're normally pretty busy too, but the work is so damn easy it ain't even funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven