Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hahahaha very funny.

Posted 2012-05-27, 11:09 PM
Was trying to recover my password, entered my email and it sent me this username... wtf.

This is SYG btw. So fuck you whoever made me 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-27, 11:13 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hahahaha very funny."
Haha whaaaaat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-05-27, 11:42 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hahahaha very funny."
The correct email address ends in 96, not 83.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-05-27, 11:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The correct email address ends in 96,..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
The correct email address ends in 96, not 83.
Well it won't let you send me a pm. My email for Sum Yung Guy is --. That email is hacked and I can't get access to it anymore and my new main email now is ---

So can you change the emails for me so I can get access to my Sum Yung Guy account?

Edit: 
Removed e-mails

Last edited by WetWired; 2012-05-28 at 10:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 09:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hahahaha very funny."
Shit's epic!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-05-28, 10:18 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hahahaha very funny."
Er... what? Hahahaha

Hey remember when you worked at taco bell?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-28, 10:28 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Well it won't let you send me a pm. My..."
What about your AIM notjasonbadx? Can you still access that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-05-28, 11:49 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What about your AIM notjasonbadx? Can..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
What about your AIM notjasonbadx? Can you still access that?
Probally not, but ill try and remember the password, if I can't remember the password I don't think I would be able to recover it since it will send the password to my yahoo mail.

Oh and Grav fuck you lol, Taco Bell was like the best month of my life!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 11:53 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Probally not, but ill try and remember..."
I remembered my password for Aim WW, hit me up at "notJasonbadx"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 01:08 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I remembered my password for Aim WW,..."
this is funny
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-05-28, 01:10 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "this is funny"
No. No, no no. Get out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-05-28, 01:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "No. No, no no. Get out."
fine ... i was just leaving anyways
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-05-28, 01:46 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "fine ... i was just leaving anyways"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
fine ... i was just leaving anyways
Ohai jamer, have not seen you in a few years, whats that make you now? 12?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 02:51 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ohai jamer, have not seen you in a few..."
Burrnnnnnnn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2012-05-28, 03:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Burrnnnnnnn"
no reply from jamer, must be past his bedtime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 03:26 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "no reply from jamer, must be past his..."
Insta troll.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-05-28, 03:27 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Insta troll."
troll fo sho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 07:10 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "troll fo sho"
nah actually 15, ive allready got my permit and i was actually working for a change
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-05-28, 08:10 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nah actually 15, ive allready got my..."
nah actually 15, ive allready got my permit and i was actually working for a change
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2012-05-28, 08:48 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "nah actually 15, ive allready got my..."
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin