Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Song Stuck in Your Head
Posted 2006-05-31, 10:35 PM
Well, it was Pretty Fly For A White Guy a few days ago and now today it's In The End by Linkin Park. Funny how the harder you try to push it out of your head the more it consumes a proportion of your thoughts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Jedi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Jedi

Posted 2006-05-31, 11:33 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post "The Song Stuck in Your Head"
I only get anime intros stuck in my head now.. and when I do I go load it up on youtube and listen to it oveer and over again. That usually takes care of it for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:44 AM in reply to Dark Jedi's post "The Song Stuck in Your Head"
Eh, I have some musical crap from the movie "Annie," stuck in my head for some reason. Probably the school assembly last week, either was its rather annoying, I can't stand the movie or the music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
My Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMy Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

My Saturn

Posted 2006-06-01, 12:47 PM in reply to Dark Jedi's post "The Song Stuck in Your Head"
No it isn't.. it's Love Machine by Girls Aloud - soully because I've just listened to Arctic Monkeys doing it Live on Radio 1.

Or was it by Sugababes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it isn't.. it's Love Machine by..."
Arrrgh, Lenny, you got that Eurovision song stuck in my head since last month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:29 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it isn't.. it's Love Machine by..."
i hate it when songs stick in my head! its sooooo anoying!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2006-06-08, 09:50 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "i hate it when songs stick in my head!..."
Most of the time it turns out to be a song that you hate a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:08 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most of the time it turns out to be a..."
i got blowjob betty stuck in my head that song is funny!!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-06-08, 01:13 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Arrrgh, Lenny, you got that Eurovision..."
Heh heh heh.

I am the winner! Whoo!

OK, here's another to get stuck in your head: Lordi - Hardrock Halelluja.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37566522776701
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-08, 03:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh heh. I am the winner! Whoo!..."
Every day I'm hustlin'!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-08, 03:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh heh. I am the winner! Whoo!..."
SHIT!!! Why did I click that? Oh well, It's not that catchy.
Here's Pretty Fly For a White guy that Dark Jedi was stuck on.
Heh. I listened to that song over 50 times in the last couple months.

Last edited by Atnas; 2006-06-08 at 03:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-08, 03:52 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "SHIT!!! Why did I click that? Oh well,..."
To say it's what it is, it's got a catchy little chorus melody thingy.

And they say I did Music for GCSE. Deary me.

I'm surprised no-one has posted the Llama song, or the annoying song (weebl+bob).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Every day I'm hustlin'!"
GravitonSurge said:
Every day I'm hustlin'!
Who you haters think you talkin to? I'm the fuckin BOSS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-09, 08:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Who you haters think you talkin to? I'm..."
dont you just love when its one of those songs that you hate but everyone else loves, so they hum it all day and it gets stuck in your head. THen they go off and just leave you there to rot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-09, 10:04 AM in reply to Dark Jedi's post "The Song Stuck in Your Head"
I always have a song stuck in my head. Lately it's been If You Still Believe from Legends of Dragoon, but usually it's Bohemian Rhapsody. So I don't really mind it because they're usually songs that I like.

What's most annoying for me though...is when you only know a small part of the song and you just listen to that part over and over in your head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-06-09, 12:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I always have a song stuck in my head...."
Meaning of life by disturbed today. Hope thatll get out of my head soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-09, 03:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Meaning of life by disturbed today. ..."
on the brightside, when you get a good beat in your head, your day seems to be that much better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "on the brightside, when you get a good..."
Have "I write sins not tragedies" stuck in my head, heard in on windows media player once yesterday, horrible song.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:31 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Have "I write sins not tragedies" stuck..."
Oh yeah? Everyone just keeps on bursting out into "Ridin' Dirty" By Chamilionare. I hate that bitchwad! I had to listen to it while gettin a new do' !!!! Is there no sanity!!???!?!

*Jumps out window*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-09, 08:54 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":weird: Oh yeah? Everyone just keeps on..."
Meet me in the trap... it's goin down
Meet me in the mall... it's goin down
Meet me in the club... it's goin down
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav