Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Lightbulb Ghetto Word of the Day!
Posted 2009-05-04, 11:01 AM
Word of the day: Donk

Quote:
donk 996 up, 379 down
a very round, attractive ghetto syle booty

derivation: shortened form or badonkadonk
Quote:
A female with a large butt.
Damn you see her? She got a donk!

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-04, 12:27 PM in reply to D3V's post "Ghetto Word of the Day!"
Donk!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-05, 09:10 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Donk!"
Today's Ghetto Word of the Day : Flodgin

Quote:
When people walk around like they have things they don't. People that show off to much of what they do have.
ex:
Quote:
Another nigga car,Another nigga clothes
Niggas be flodging on these videos
But watch when that true gun fold

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 07:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Today's Ghetto Word of the Day : ..."
Today's Ghetto Word of the Day is:

Redbone

Quote:
Light skinned female/male mixed with black and another race.
"she doesn't look full black, she must be a redbone"

Here are some specific examples of a Redbone:

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-06, 07:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Today's Ghetto Word of the Day is: ..."
I want to redbone those chicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-06, 07:55 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I want to redbone those chicks."
There you go! You're learning so quickly hahhaha...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-07, 07:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "There you go! You're learning so..."
Todays word is OMELETTE.

Quote:
Lets use it in a sentence:

I shuda slapped da fuck outta yo ass fo dat shit, but OMELETTE this one go!!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-07, 07:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Todays word is OMELETTE."
Oh I get it, "I am going to let this one go..." "Omelette dis one go"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-12, 06:39 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Oh I get it, "I am going to let this..."
Today's Ghetto Word of the Day:

Swoll

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swoll
Quote:
Ebonics for "Swollen", as in getting "swollen" or "buff" at the gym.
Yo, after a couple months at the Y, i'll be a swoll motherfucka.

Quote:
2 Definitions 1: A SEXUAL term (I.E):"My cock is SWOLL". 2: Street slang with various meanings.Too many to list!
1: My cock is SWOLL. 2.I'm SWOLL (buff).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-29, 09:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Today's Ghetto Word of the Day: ..."
HOLLA is the Ghetto word of the day!

Urbandictionary said:
1. A word used to acknowledge the presence of a fellow companion
2. For a man to express interest in a particularly impressive female specimen
3. To contact via telephone
1. Is that mah boy ova there? HOLLAAAAA!
2. Watch out, I'm bout to holla at this fine bitch.
3. Boy, it was absolutely magnificent to see you again. Holla at me this evening, we can have tea and crumpets.

For you Dave Chappelle fans.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-29, 10:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "HOLLA is the Ghetto word of the day! ..."
That's not ghetto.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-29, 10:10 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "That's not ghetto."
Yes it is you fucking robot.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-29, 12:36 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "That's not ghetto."
It's New Orleans ghetto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-29, 01:10 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's New Orleans ghetto"
I'm ghetto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-29, 01:24 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "That's not ghetto."
It's ghetto, yeah.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-29, 11:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Today's Ghetto Word of the Day is: ..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Today's Ghetto Word of the Day is:

Redbone

Here are some specific examples of a Redbone:

So basically all of the attractive black women.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-06-30, 09:13 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So basically all of the attractive..."
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
Not to far from wrong, so it must be correct!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-30, 10:19 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So basically all of the attractive..."
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
You're catching on quick. I asked one of my black friends that fills me in on shit all the time and he told me it means black girls that look white, sometimes its the little scene girls (he called them hottopic black girls) so yeah.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V