Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post just a disturbed thought about hurting people through the internet...
Posted 2003-06-15, 05:00 PM
About a week ago, when Kuja`s #1 was at an ultimate high in stupidity (now he's cleaned up thank God), I started to think, "Jesus, I wish I could kill him." After a while those thoughts subdued and I began to wonder more about what it would be like if someone was given the right to smite people like this, not just a banning, actually disabling them from posting... ever. While I in no way think this would be a good idea, I thought about who best on this forum would have that priveledge.
I was thinking hard and I came to an obvious conclusion; Raziel. Yes, Raziel. He is one of the guys that is always putting morons in theirl places, and is by far the most sinister of these people. He seemed like the kind of guy that would take pleasure in doing this, strangely enough (don't get me wrong Raziel, you are normally a really nice guy, unless disturbed by stupidity of others).
I knew this wasn't right, or a good idea at all, but what if it happened? What if Raziel (or someone else) could be the offical stupid-noob smiter? Would the forums be a better place. Looking past actually hurting people, what if Raziel had the power to ban (or hurt, whatever fits your proverbial fetish)
Just a thought.... a strange one at that. 'Tis why its in the chat forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-15, 05:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
Bah! I think I should be given that priviledge. Raziel gets annoyed easier than me and would kill off every member that forgot a period without warning.
I'd take pleasure from killing off a few members...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-15, 06:21 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
How about we kill people who don't use paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-15, 07:05 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
There was no need nor concern for a post segmented into paragraphs in my previous post, if you were referring to me.
If you would like to flame me, or even make smart-ass remarks about me, make a thread in the flame forum and see how far it gets you.

Edit: 
Oh yeah, and if you do decide to make a flame or two against me, why not make it yourself? Instead of having someone else make it for you? (For those of you out there other than me and !K_A!, he has had me make a flame against Titus before, though he modified it a little and took away from it's quality and originality.)
Quote:
[13:30:Sunday:June:08:2003] PimpinRedHatMan: You know I can't flams
[13:30:Sunday:June:08:2003] PimpinRedHatMan: flame*

Raziel said:
er er LOL

Last edited by DaFrigginDoctah; 2003-06-15 at 07:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-15, 09:21 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
No, actually I was refering to the guy that posted that big white blur above your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-15, 10:35 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
Well then my confusion is understandable from my point of view, seeing as how he did use paragraphs, he just didn't space them.

My apologies, anyhow.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-15, 11:25 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
when dfd dies, maybe i can eat his heart to gian his courage, his warm tasty courage.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-15, 11:46 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "just a disturbed thought about hurting..."
Unfortunately for you, you will never see that day. Survival is best measured by one's intelligence, intuitiveness(spelling?), creativity, and adaptability. You posess no such skills, some may even be in the negatives!

You're a coward. You always will be a coward. Stop trying to find ways to obleviate that, just sit there at your computer desk and watch your life fly by and your death smack you in the face.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah