Richardson: 6%

Republicans:

McCain: 34%
Romney: 29%
Huckabee: 12%
Giuliani: 9%
Paul: 8%
Thompson: 3%

Pretty much just an average of various different polls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-07, 01:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "My Prediction on the New Hampshire..."
You know, I actually think Obama will top 40%. I don't want to be too cocky about it, but seriously, New Hampshire's average IQ is much higher, and I reckon' their people connect with Obama better.

As for the republicans. I don't expect McCain to do as well as people have hoped for, I still see Huckabee being in the top 3, it will probably be much closer, more-so like the Democrat race from last week..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-07, 11:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You know, I actually think Obama will..."
Obama is currently leading Hillary 17-3 in New Hampshire

Why do these tiny little towns get to vote at midnight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-01-08, 12:34 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Obama is currently leading Hillary 17-3..."
Well, the independant voters are going to decide whether or not McCain wins it or not, in my opinion. If Obama gets more of the independant voters (and consequently McCain doesn't get as many,) Romney could get New Hampshire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-08, 05:59 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Obama is currently leading Hillary 17-3..."
Xenn said:
Obama is currently leading Hillary 17-3 in New Hampshire

Why do these tiny little towns get to vote at midnight?
They open the polls right at midnight, which is why Obama campaigned last night at 11pm.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-08, 08:02 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "They open the polls right at midnight,..."
Well, here's the update as of 10:00am Eastern.

Quote:
Voters in two small towns go to polls, favoring John McCain and Barack Obama

Top contenders scramble for supporters in notoriously independent state

Poll on eve of voting shows McCain leading Romney, Obama leading Clinton
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ain/index.html

We'll probably get closer to the exact numbers around 6-7pm tonight, I would imagine, everyone's off work and have all of their votes in, Go Obama!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-09, 12:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well, here's the update as of 10:00am..."
With 96% of the precincts in, here are the results:

Democrats:

Clinton: 39% (+10%)
Obama: 37% (even)
Edwards: 17% (-2%)
Richardson: 5% (-1%)

Republicans:

McCain: 37% (+3%)
Romney: 32% (+3%)
Huckabee: 11% (-1%)
Giuliani: 9% (even)
Paul: 8% (even)
Thompson: 1% (-2%)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-09, 12:50 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "With 96% of the precincts in, here are..."
I'm calling some sort of shenanegans. I think republicans rigged it.

Doesn't matter though, it's really the same as a tie as far as delegates are concerned. They both got the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-09, 06:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm calling some sort of shenanegans. ..."
Something just doesn't seem right. Oh well, even the exit polls had Obama ahead. Either way, Obama still has more delegates, so we'll see what happens.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-09, 07:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm calling some sort of shenanegans. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
shenanegans.
shenanegans
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-09, 07:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "shenanegans..."
I knew that was coming, hahaha, that's the funniest damn movie in history.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-10, 01:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I knew that was coming, hahaha, that's..."
Let's see, there's a few political tid-bits happening on the Democratic side now.

Bill Richardson, New Mexico's senator is expected to drop out actually quite soon, he's going to withdraw as President, and make his bid for Vice President would be my guess.

As well, John Kerry has just endorsed Barack Obama ( <3 ), which is funny considering John Edwards was his runningmate back in '04, Nice job John Kerry.

CNN said:
Story Highlights
NEW: Sen. Barack Obama will bring the country together, Sen. John Kerry says

Kerry was the Democratic presidential candidate in 2004

John Edwards, also running for the '08 Democratic bid, was Kerry's running mate

Obama picked up key endorsements from unions in Nevada this week
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ama/index.html

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2008-01-10 at 01:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V