Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

What Program Did U Used For Sig's
Posted 2002-12-15, 07:18 PM
Hey guys
i been going around thread and i c many nice and awsome sig.
I would like to know which program u guys used to make ur sig so please post it here thx.

I use Photoshop 6

I have lak of experience in this program so if there's any useful tip please teach me.

What i know:

-blending option with text-
as u can c on my sig the one with kryptin night, that's the best i can do to the text

and

-Filtering-

i have a question, is there a easyier way of doing this??? the way i cut goku out is that i used the lasso tool and cut around goku. it was so torturing doing this cause i had to be very careful and stuff while cuting it.

Don't forget to post what program u used and give tips thx.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gokucomplete2.jpg (24.5 KB, 56 views)

Last edited by zelaron.org; 2002-12-16 at 09:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-12-15, 08:23 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
I use photoshop 7.0

I feel your pain, the lasso cutting is a pain in the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-15, 08:32 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
Paint Shop Pro for the most part (I learned with its interface), but I occasionally export to PS for some effects.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-15, 10:45 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
zelaron.org ..... I thought you were ead:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-12-15, 11:29 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
u thought i was what? sleeping??? dead???

Last edited by zelaron.org; 2002-12-16 at 12:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzelaron.org is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-12-16, 05:23 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
i use corel photopaint 7
and photoshop 7 for effects
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-16, 05:30 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
Photoshop 7.1 all the way...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:05 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
Paint Shop Pro 7. Sometimes I can use the magic wand to help cut things out, but ultimately I end up going arround the edge adjusting the selection manually anyway. I don't use the lasso tool. I use the rectangle select and add and subtract. I got tired of holding the mouse button down so long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-12-16, 07:13 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
Damn! Why didnt I think of that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-16, 09:10 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
thx a lot for posting guys really appreciated. I hope more comes in =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zelaron.org

Posted 2002-12-16, 10:42 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
err.. i used ms paint.. . and touched it up in irfan-view

Last edited by SkullCruzzzer; 2002-12-16 at 12:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkullCruzzzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkullCruzzzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkullCruzzzer

Posted 2002-12-16, 10:50 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
i use painshop pro 7.0... usually i cut out with point to point lasso, ive never used the wand cause im not experienced enough to think of using it, but mostly i just optimize the images and copy and paste as transparent images, i also like to optimize when i use the brush... its just ezier for me, it will take me any where from 10 minutes to an hour .... ill show you a 10 minutes one... find the user Bryan123 somewhere around here and you will see it, i made one for trackball also but i did a shitty job cause i didnt have time last night i spent about 5 minutes finding a spikeball and about 5 minutes splattin it together, you will see my newest and greatest work in the wallpaper contest, once im done with it

the banner im using now took me about 30 minutes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-16, 11:31 AM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
I use the Internet.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-12-16, 04:47 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
Photoshop 6, Cinema 4D, Canon 35mm camera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBezier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bezier

Posted 2002-12-16, 05:07 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
wowo.. i am going to either get a digital camera or camcorder for christmas so i can edit stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-12-16, 05:32 PM in reply to zelaron.org's post "What Program Did U Used For Sig's"
photoshop 7.0 + 3Dsmax 5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin