Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2009-06-03, 10:21 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "From all these replies, I'm getting a..."
Does Chrono Trigger for the DS count as a "recent" game, since it has a new dungeon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-05, 07:20 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Does Chrono Trigger for the DS count as..."
Last game I beat was Braid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-05, 08:17 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Does Chrono Trigger for the DS count as..."
Oh sure, I consider recent releases as recent games. Remakes and all that.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-05, 01:55 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Oh sure, I consider recent releases as..."
Oh, well then. I beat Chrono Trigger. I even got all of the alternate endings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-08, 06:45 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Oh, well then. I beat Chrono Trigger. I..."
I finally beat Tetris on my cell phone, lulz.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-08, 07:04 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Last game I beat was Braid."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Last game I beat was Braid.
I will beat it soon... whenever I go back to my apartment to play it.

Last game I beat was NWN:Shadows of Undrentide. I spanked Heurodis with a powerbuilt level 12 Arcane Archer - my friend was there too but his PC got stunned right at the beginning of the fight and he actually died
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-06-09, 04:01 PM in reply to Senesia's post "Last game you've beaten."
I started Heavenly Sword (PS3) yesterday, and finished it today - about 70% complete on Normal Mode (you get a score of one, two or three glyphs for finishing a level, which is added to a total. That's the 70% I got).

I really enjoyed the game. Hack'n'slash isn't usually my cup of tea, but I liked it immensely. The graphics were good, the cutscenes were very good (I thought the script was quite well done, and the movement! Superb! I've seen some behind the scenes videos of the mo-cap and face capture, and it definitely shows in the game), and the voice acting was, at times, inspired.

Overall, I was very impressed with the game, and am in the middle of buying my own copy (I borrowed it from one of my Computer Science friends).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny