Mantralord 0 0%
Dar Win 0 0%
kenpo sensei 1 7.14%
Other 0 0%
He's a real boy! 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Changeling
Posted 2005-12-05, 12:54 AM
Ok ok enough is enough. Who is Curian? Hey SYG, look up his IP. This can't be a real person, it's obviously someone else. At first I thought D3V, but D3V really isn't that type of person. He wouldn't use another name to say loud or obnoxious things. Then it hit me, it's gotta be GravitRRRRRONSurge. He makes references to his name, and he also showed up in the forums only a short while after Grav posts his "We need more members and new activity" thread. I vote Grav.

Oh ya, if your name isn't on the thread, it pretty much means I don't think you'd have multiple personalities. Most all of the dragoons, you'll notice, were left out. I added myself for fairness.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2005-12-05 at 12:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-05, 02:41 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
S2 AM said:
Ok ok enough is enough. Who is Curian? Hey SYG, look up his IP. This can't be a real person, it's obviously someone else. At first I thought D3V, but D3V really isn't that type of person. He wouldn't use another name to say loud or obnoxious things. Then it hit me, it's gotta be GravitRRRRRONSurge. He makes references to his name, and he also showed up in the forums only a short while after Grav posts his "We need more members and new activity" thread. I vote Grav.

Oh ya, if your name isn't on the thread, it pretty much means I don't think you'd have multiple personalities. Most all of the dragoons, you'll notice, were left out. I added myself for fairness.
His IP matches yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-12-05, 02:56 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "His IP matches yours."
Sum Yung Guy said:
His IP matches yours.
HAHAHHAHAA.

OWNED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-12-05, 03:45 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "His IP matches yours."
Sum Yung Guy said:
His IP matches yours.
hah, you're full of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-05, 05:20 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
I really thought the title of this thread was "chunneling." I'm quite disappointed, but this is equally full of crap.

I really don't see how people think these new posters are me. This guy Curian isn't even one of my friends. But you'll have to excuse me for attempting to bring you the activity you oh so desired -- isn't that what spawns threads like this? You fucking jackasses.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2005-12-05 at 05:23 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-05, 08:03 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I really thought the title of this..."
hes def a real boy but if i had to guess, id say its grav along with that will kill for food kid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-05, 08:24 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
I do have a second personlity. It's Battlecruiser. Old news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-05, 08:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I really thought the title of this..."
Oddly enough, Grav, I thought it was about chunneling too, only misspelled. I wonder if anyone is going to do a thread on Fletching...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-05, 09:15 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
I voted myself because I want to feel important.

Seriously, why the fuck do you guys think that every new member just has to be an existing member? We do manage to get a few new members once in a while. It isn't that hard to grasp. People visit this site, register, and start posting. Hooray!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-05, 11:02 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I really thought the title of this..."
GravitonSurge said:
I really thought the title of this thread was "chunneling." I'm quite disappointed, but this is equally full of crap.
Same here, I saw it and immediately thought Raziel must be back.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-12-05, 12:21 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
How can you say a few of the people on the list dopn't have multiple personalities?!

I'm accused everyday by people that I'm crazy. They all think that I'm either a real druggie, or that I'm a Schizophrenic. It's fun watching them squabble.

I'd say Curian is a real guy. Grav did say in that thread or somewhere that he'd got a load of his friends to register.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-05, 12:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hes def a real boy but if i had to..."
gruesomeBODY said:
hes def a real boy but if i had to guess, id say its grav along with that will kill for food kid
You're really perceptive. CAUGHT ME! Man, do you have some sort of detective training? Maybe Kenpachi(may have mispelled that) should get you on the force. You could solve all kinds of mysteries. Wow you're good.

Okay, I'm done with that.

I'd say a real person or d3v because d3v doesn't like me :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 02:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How can you say a few of the people on..."
Lenny said:
I'd say Curian is a real guy. Grav did say in that thread or somewhere that he'd got a load of his friends to register.
Yet he's not one of the people I told to join. Like I said, I've never met the guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-05, 02:39 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
He's probably a real person, still funny to see everything thinks it's Grav. How did that even get started?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-05, 02:46 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He's probably a real person, still..."
Actually, I'm going ahead and temp banning D3V for one day for insubordination. Someone else can remove it if they want, it's my formal protest of his retardation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-05, 04:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Actually, I'm going ahead and temp..."
Well, you might as well go ahead and temp-ban S2 AM, too. They both made threads about the same subject, more or less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-05, 04:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, you might as well go ahead and..."
Ya, but we don't hate S2 AM.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-12-05, 05:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Actually, I'm going ahead and temp..."
Protest noted.

Ban lifted -.-

3 hours is enough this time ;p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-05, 06:02 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Changeling"
"Don't know, don't care" shoulda been an option, but I'll vote for myself instead.

Also, thank you for not leaving me out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-05, 06:28 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting ""Don't know, don't care" shoulda been..."
This is why we don't hold new members long...people get butt hurt cause they think its someone thats been a member here long and just trying to get people banned...I mean I don't know if the mods do good jobs about checking ips but if you have doubts about someone(as in thinking they have 2+ accs) pm a mod...don't make threads cause if it is false then people will be like this forum don't like them and leave..
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos