Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-07-29, 01:06 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Lenny, from what I have seen deserves..."
James= teh 8xor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-29, 01:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "James= teh 8xor."
Really dont know him but ill give him an 8 cause i like his picture
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-07-29, 01:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Really dont know him but ill give him..."
Don't know the guy. But as for writing, I give him a 5-6. Punctuation isn't all that great nor is his capitalization. =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-07-29, 03:33 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Don't know the guy. But as for writing,..."
5-6.

Wwwww
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-29, 07:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "5-6. Wwwww"
I really dont get the point of shouting numbers in your replies to see who is smart or not. Plus most of you are giving scores of over 6, I dont know if thats because you really think said person is smart or you just want them to give you a high number as well. 50% of the people here should be around average, so why all the high numbers? =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-07-29, 08:15 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I really dont get the point of shouting..."
The general intelligence level here is above average, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-07-29, 10:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The general intelligence level here is..."
Well, in most cases, at least.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-30, 02:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Well, in most cases, at least."
VSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcATPINATON OBVIOUS IS A 10!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-30, 02:56 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I really dont get the point of shouting..."
Penguin said:
I really dont get the point of shouting numbers in your replies to see who is smart or not. Plus most of you are giving scores of over 6, I dont know if thats because you really think said person is smart or you just want them to give you a high number as well. 50% of the people here should be around average, so why all the high numbers? =/
First of all, your logic is flawed. 50% of the people should be around average if Zelaron members are an accurate representation of the world. They are not.

Second of all, you don't get the point because you aren't thinking about what this really is. It's not to see "who is smart or not"... it's just a fun game to see what other Zelaron members think of each other. It's a toss around of opinions, which leads to conversation, and as an Admin of this site I would think you would respect the activity of this thread.

Third of all... I give you about 8-9 KA...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:37 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "First of all, your logic is flawed. 50%..."
Penny, you get an 8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:41 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Penny, you get an 8."
8 for Raz.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:52 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "First of all, your logic is flawed. 50%..."
Oh so its not supposed to be an accurate representation of how smart you think someone is but rather how much you like/respect that person. Oh well, any activity is good activity. I just dont see how some of the members here are approaching 9 and 10, which would be in the same class as world geniuses like einstein. As far as math goes, people in the usa are probably behind kids in europe and I think math could be an accurate representation of intelligence. Also I think the average university student is about a 7.

Last edited by Penguin; 2005-07-30 at 03:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:55 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Oh so its not supposed to be an..."
Einstein would be around 50...

Just think of the scale as a Zelaron members scale.

The 10 shows the cleverest among us like Mr. Bob, Chruser, JR etc. whilst below 3 shows the idiots like...D3V...although he is no longer among us...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-30, 03:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Einstein would be around 50... Just..."
Well if Einstein is a 50 then being 10 is not a big deal and I guess some people here could be close to 10, given that the real smart people of the world can easily be over 10.

But, if the scale goes by Zelaron members entirely then the average person Should get a 5 but I think the average number I am seeing people give out is around a 7 or 8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2005-07-30, 04:02 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Well if Einstein is a 50 then being 10..."
If you think about it, the real idiots who join up can't formulate proper sentences with proper grammar, post mindless drivel, get shown the cold shoulder and yelled at and so don't come back. Anyone who can at least post something readable and understandable is somewhere over 5, and to say that they are still here and respected in some way probably means they have made some kind of good contribution that made people like them in some way, which will probably help jack their score up to around 6 or 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-30, 10:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Penny, you get an 8."
Raziel said:
Penny, you get an 8.
Sweet... dawg.

6-7 for you... jk lol 8-9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-31, 12:29 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Sweet... dawg. 6-7 for you... jk lol..."
DAWGZ LOL kekekek
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-07-31, 04:45 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "DAWGZ LOL kekekek"
8 - .... 8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-31, 08:50 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Well if Einstein is a 50 then being 10..."
Penguin said:
Well if Einstein is a 50 then being 10 is not a big deal and I guess some people here could be close to 10, given that the real smart people of the world can easily be over 10.

But, if the scale goes by Zelaron members entirely then the average person Should get a 5 but I think the average number I am seeing people give out is around a 7 or 8.
Stop analyzing this fucking game!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-31, 10:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Stop analyzing this fucking game! 7.5"
Let him. It gives him something to do during the long, broing days when no-one posts enough.

7-8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny